How do I make my page completely private? As in, people NOT on my friends list can't view ANYTHING.

I've edited some settings, restricted older posts etc, but when I view as public, I can still see posts and stuff.

Thanks.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Feb 14, 2012,
Click the arrow next to the home button, then go to privacy settings. Then choose custom and I think you can change it from there.
Go into edit profile and make it so only you can see it.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Just stop using it. If you knew how much data they store it´d make you think twice before using it again.
Quote by kertets
Just stop using it. If you knew how much data they store it´d make you think twice before using it again.

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
click english(us) at the bottom of the page and set it to english(pirate)
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by kertets
What´s a chav?

Trowzaa

MH, try google next time. Srsly, it's not that hard.

But next to home, there's a little blue arrow. Click, and there should be a link to Privacy Settings. There, you can do whatever you want/need to do.
It's somewhere under 'Privacy Settings'

Quote by kertets
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by kertets

sooooo many datas. like.....5 whole datas.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by kertets

Yes, a multi-billion dollar company is very interested in who it is you're in a relationship with and what stupid face you pulled to the camera at that party last friday.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Xiaoxi
sooooo many datas. like.....5 whole datas.

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!