so basically i want to start an online band, but i dont really know how to go about starting one, any help is greatly appreciated, also feel free to check out my other music profiles, full of short vids of rhythm licks, any song covers up are pretty old and im a bit better now lol
anyway yeah just how does one start an online band???
If I knew, I'd tell you but I'm looking for members as well!
Apparently they are hard to come by, even online.
I assume it would be helpful to post in this section something to the effect of "Recruiting members for online ____ band". Where "____" would be the genre you'd mostly be associated with.

It would probably also help to say who you're looking for (i.e. drummer, guitarist, singer, ect.)
^This guy probably plays bass, and doesn't know what "ect." means. This guy needs to go away
Ha! at ↑ these guys.

On topic, I play drums, and I just got a brand new recording rig, so.. I'm looking for an excuse to record. What style you thinking?
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I
Im interested with this guys.. I'm a guitarist.. Can do bass, lead or rhythm.. anything.. Hope to communicate with you soon
Well, if you email me tracks, I'll put drums to them. Just please, PLEASE, when you record, make sure you're on time. Its so much harder to record drums to someone whose tempo fluctuates.

sixstring_harmoyn@hotmail.com
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I
Quote by Taerran
Well, if you email me tracks, I'll put drums to them. Just please, PLEASE, when you record, make sure you're on time. Its so much harder to record drums to someone whose tempo fluctuates.

sixstring_harmoyn@hotmail.com

ok ill see what i can do...ill try using a metronome to help my tempo...just give me a week or 2 im getting kinda overwhelmed with college atm, too many papers due this week, but yeah ill work on piecing together a decent jam and ill send u the mp3
Quote by zedge
Im interested with this guys.. I'm a guitarist.. Can do bass, lead or rhythm.. anything.. Hope to communicate with you soon

same deal as ^ im busy for a few days but ill send u guys an mp3 file, i guess hes gonna do drums and u can do bass or some guitar work,dont matter im just lookin to get better at collaborating with others