Ok, after doing a short bit of Tangerine, I took on the whole song.

http://www.purevolume.com/robfox

A few notes:
- I do not have an electric at my apartment so the solo was done on an acoustic through a fuzz pedal. Because my acoustic isn't the best, I had to play the solo an octave down (not much sustain when I play past the 12th fret)
- I don't have my drums either so I played them (along with the bass) on my keyboard through Reason 4...did the best I could
- I didn't use any tab...played by ear so there may be a few differences (especially in the outro, just kind of fiddled around)

Looking for any kind of feedback. I'd like to do another song off III, any suggestions?

C4C
Last edited by elementwood89 at Feb 14, 2012,
Hey man, Overall id have to say that was a solid cover. Your voice sounds good and the instrumentation is fairly well done, although having a proper electric for the lead guitar would make a huge difference next time. The bass and drums were done well given you used your keyboard to record them. My only suggestion outside of having a proper lead guitar would be to lower the volume on the lead during the chorus. It might just be me but it didnt sound quite right. Either way you did a good job!If you only have an acoustic it might be hard to do a lot of the songs on Zeppelin III. Thats The Way, or Bron-Y-Aur Stomp are probably your best choices

Cheers
My only feedback is to use youtube to post songs.. I would much rather see a video and song, then just song by itself....