Sorry all my threads are about you helping me find stuff and this one is the worst

I'm looking for a German show about music. It was either in English about German bands, or in German about English-language music. I don't know how long it aired but it was on in 1998. One of the hosts or bands featured or a person who was interviewed started with a B and ended in mann.

Sorry this is really vague D: I want to find it in time for Father's Day

I will be eternally grateful if anyone knows what I'm talking about
cat
Quote by Tangerineseeker
do you know what channel it was on?

no idea I didn't watch it, my dad did, but he can't remember and I want to find it for him.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
German show about music

One of the hosts or bands featured or a person who was interviewed started with a B

B...................................ach?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Weirdbag

tv show you search for could be: "die ultimative chart show"

Die ultimative chart show didn't start airing until 2003 so it's probably not it.
Quote by blake1221
B..........Chopin.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
That's........horrible....my god. I am insulted.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana