Page 1 of 2
My Xbox and UG are and my YouTube is the same just with 95 after it.
How about you?
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
I've used pretty much the same screen name for almost 7 years. I feel kind of dumb using it now but it's just what I use.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Absolutely not. I might be recognized.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
yep and I know no one ever uses my username haha
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
Quote by guns for hire
Absolutely not. I might be recognized.

This completely.

Especially since I like to sometimes troll people on sites I use less than UG.
my username changes from time to time. Right now mine is just my name with my nickname (Max is my name and my nickname is Metalero, which is spanish for metalhead, which was given to me by my Mexican best friend.)
BEST GEAR IN THE WORLD

PRS Santana SE II with Dimarzio DP100 bridge P/up
BOSS ME-50
Fender Frontman 65r
Line 6 Pocket POD
Dunlop Jazz III picks
Yes, anybody who knows me in real life would easily recognize me if they visited these forums.

I'm scared.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
lol, my name is a_7_x. Of course it isn't the same as anything else.
I do have a name for everything, but it's not this one. This is the only place I use this name and I hate it.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Nope .. When I logged on here for the first time in like 6 years I didn't know what it was, I was pretty confused to find out it was Blimpy .. I have no idea where the **** Blimpy came from or why I used it.
Legend

Peterborough United FC
i have a few, this one used to be easy to get a few years ago but now its usually taken.
now extra flamey
Nearly. I use "Holy Katana" or "HolyKatana" for almost everything, but not quite everything.

I've used it for nine years, interestingly enough.
My username is either behind_you or lnsentience (That's an L at the beginning, not an I >_>
ggg1 ggg3

You'll find me using a few variants of my username for everything.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
This one is new. I used to be known by another username but I can't say it here. I use this one for all too. If you see it on youtube and that kind of stuff, it's me.
I use a few. I think I've used this one for a handful of forums, but I've got some different ones too. My steam name's different as well.
Yes.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yup, been using this since I was 12. I'm 18 now just too lazy to change it and im used to it.

Hint: I don't even like wrestling anymore.
pinga
Yea, but I've been starting to change to something similar, yet pronounceable.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Not really... My UG username was commonly used by me whilst registering on websites in 2008/2009, but after that, I've used a few others...

The one I most commonly use now, is "stifa".
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Feb 14, 2012,
Quote by trainspotted11
I used to be known by another username but I can't say it here.

You're Slash, aren't you?

OT: I have no idea where this username comes from, obviously I play guitar (derp) but "LRC" has nothing to do with anything.
I've been using this name for 10 years pretty much everywhere, although I wish I had gone with Ziggy instead of zgr.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 2