Hi, I didn't know exactly where I should put this but does anyone know the name of the band and song in which the drummer (eddie I think) vanishes and dances for the duration of the song? It's been driving me crazy for days.
Thanks in advance.
Quote by ng117

Think I watched about 20 seconds before I couldn't stand any more - that was absolutely terrible!!!

OP - don't know if this is what you mean, but Iron Maiden appeared on Top Of The Pops in the UK back in the early 80s and because they were told they weren't allowed to play live and had to mime they were all messing about and swapping instruments, I think the drummer joined in and danced around a bit.

EDIT - if it's a newer release, it probably isn't my suggestion either.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Think I watched about 20 seconds before I couldn't stand any more - that was absolutely terrible!!!

I've got to agree there like.
And no I saw the video while watching scuzz a few weeks ago but I forgot about the song until a few days ago. It's a newer release from a punk(ish) kind of band. Although that Iron Maiden thing sounds pretty funny.