Page 1 of 2
Was about to post that exact video.

EDIT: No. I love pennies.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 14, 2012,
Well, they're worth less than the material used to make them, so I say yes. There are plenty in circulation to last until we can come up with a new method of amounts not ending in 5 or 0.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Well, they're worth less than the material used to make them, so I say yes. There are plenty in circulation to last until we can come up with a new method of amounts not ending in 5 or 0.

we have nickels for them pesky 5's bro...

I say yes, I don't care to recieve pennies back, the sooner they're gone the btter..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
but how will we get change if we pay cash for things that are like 29.99?
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by Controlpanel
we have nickels for them pesky 5's bro...

I say yes, I don't care to recieve pennies back, the sooner they're gone the btter..

Read it more carefully. I meant amounts that aren't 5 or 0, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Quote by ErikLensherr

They will find a new material for them.. Pennies were made of copper up until 82', then they switched to zinc. They'll find something else.
'
Quote by zgr0826
Read it more carefully. I meant amounts that aren't 5 or 0, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9.

lol..oops..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Typical governments. Instead of coming up with a solution to the penny costing more to make than its worth problem, just pass a law making it illegal to melt down pennies.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Typical governments. Instead of coming up with a solution to the penny costing more to make than its worth problem, just pass a law making it illegal to melt down pennies.

'MURICA FUCKYHEAH

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I hate pennies so hard. Like I don't even care how much it is, I would gladly give all the pennies I have in my possession to someone.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I hate pennies so hard. Like I don't even care how much it is, I would gladly give all the pennies I have in my possession to someone.

Free pennies? I'll take them.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by zgr0826 at Feb 14, 2012,
Quote by zgr0826
Free pennies? I'll take them.

brb writing you into my will
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
brb writing you into my will

Dude, you live 45 minutes away, just bring them to me.

Quote by ErikLensherr

i use them as washers - just drill a hole in them and BAM instant cheap washer.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zgr0826
Dude, you live 45 minutes away, just bring them to me.

I'd rather you be given an insurmountable amount of pennies when you're really old and I'm dead.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
I'd rather you be given an insurmountable amount of pennies when you're really old and I'm dead.

No, Spongebob, me boy! How about, you know, giving your pennies to somebody close, like, your boss for instance? I would take good care of your coins, I promise!
Quote by lushacrous

Who says that I'll outlive you?

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
Who says that I'll outlive you?

My good pal Type 1 Diabeetus
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
My good pal Type 1 Diabeetus

My friends epilepsy and hypoglycemia would like to talk to your pal.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
My friends epilepsy and hypoglycemia would like to talk to your pal.

I don't know what you're thinkin' but I'm thinkin' this is about to be a competition here.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

They could probably do that in the UK as well.

I mean, they've got eight different coins, and the 1 and 2 pence coins are next to useless. Here in Norway, the least valuable coin we got is the 0.50 kroner, which is worth almost as much as a dime or 6-7 pence. I actually tend to take all the 0.50 and 1.00 (£0.12; $0.18-ish) out of my wallet, and keep them in a jar...

Quote by zgr0826

Easy-peasy; just round up or down. We've done that in Norway (with 0.50s) since the mid-80's.

$12.97 = $12.95
$16.43 = $16.45
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Feb 14, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous
I don't know what you're thinkin' but I'm thinkin' this is about to be a competition here.

SICKNESS BATTLE!!!

Son, I got asthma so bad that I sometimes have to use my inhaler in the middle of sex!

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
SICKNESS BATTLE!!!

Son, I got asthma so bad that I sometimes have to use my inhaler in the middle of sex!

I already got a little spot on one of my feet that I have no feeling in.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
I already got a little spot on one of my feet that I have no feeling in.

My bowels are so messed up that I wake up in pain every other morning.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by lushacrous

First to die, wins. Go!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I've been on board with this forever.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Pennies suck and we should get rid of them, but since it's an clear issue with a clear answer no political people care about. There's no "We're right, they're wrong, see how awesome we are" with this issue, so there is no political gain in changing the status quo.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Feb 14, 2012,
If we stop minting the penny, then what am I going to give the boney vagrant behind the liquor shop that always asks me for seven cents?
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
If we stop minting the penny, then what am I going to give the boney vagrant behind the liquor shop that always asks me for seven cents?
Give him a dime.
ggg1 ggg3

I like pennies and collect them because of their 0.75 inch diameter (1 fingerwidth).
Mmmmmm mint pennies

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sfaune92

Easy-peasy; just round up or down. We've done that in Norway (with 0.50s) since the mid-80's.

$12.97 = $12.95
$16.43 = $16.45

this, they've been doing it in Australia for my entire lifetime. As if you guys have any use for the 1c coin.
Or at least raise the value of money so its not ****ing useless, which I think is a much better idea
Quote by xSheogorathx
Or at least raise the value of money so its not ****ing useless, which I think is a much better idea

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by xSheogorathx
ggg1 ggg3

Page 1 of 2