For sale is a Jackson DKMG Flame Maple w/ Transparent Black finish loaded with a set of Bareknuckle Warpigs.

More about those pickups: Bareknuckle Pickups are boutique pickups handwound in the UK. They are among the best pickups money can buy, they seriously blow EMGs and Duncans out of the water!My Warpigs are a ceramic magnet in the bridge (comes through VERY clearly with loads of gain),and an alnico (for fat leads with tons of sustain) in the neck. BOY are they mean through a tube amp! These pickups push tubes like a dream. Here's a bit more info on Bareknuckle Pickups for the unacquainted: http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/main/

On to the actual guitar itself... it's been well taken care of and put in a case when not in use. Fretboard has been oiled routinely and the frets are in good condition. The body has a few nicks in the finish here and there from just average use. This guitar mostly stayed at home, it was gigged rarely. The back trem plate is missing but they are pretty easy to find on e-bay or allparts

Included is the trem bar, a hardshell case, strap etc

PICS: http://imgur.com/a/CbTDP
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Ah yes, I forgot the price in my post. Silly me, I'd like $500 + shipping for it
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Ibanez Acoustic

Cmon guys, this is a great deal! Bareknuckles alone are $200-300 for a set.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Ibanez Acoustic

Not even any offers for this great shredder? How about $475 + shipping
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Ibanez Acoustic