Hey guys i got accepted to Binghamton university. I would like to have the perspective and opinions of the school from people that have gone there or testimony from people that have friends that have gone there. I plan on going to the Harpur campus. I would like to know what the campus is like,the people,music scene,drugs,parties,activities,ect. Anything else that you would like to tell me would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.
our moral compass only shows us the way it doesnt push us towars it
So it seems Binghamton accepts squids now.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I don't go there or know anyone who has, but I'm going to go ahead and say that each person's experience is going to be different and the only way to know what it's going to be like is to experience it for yourself. I was in your shoes last year and I wanted to know all about the school I'm at now, Miami University, and every testimony was different and my experience has been totally different. Just saying, it's going to be a lot different than what everyone will say. If you get a response, that is. Not the biggest, most well known school so finding a solid testimony is going to be a shot in the dark
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Hey u go to U.M? i live in ft lauderdale. oh and moscaespanol suck on dis nuts.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Apparently they accept lower than squids.

Crustaceans like thyself, perhaps?
EDIT:
Quote by Longcat19
lololololo at least i got accepted but whatever im not gonna argue on teh internet i have a life peace out

Nope, definitely an octopus.

Last edited by moscaespañol at Feb 14, 2012,
lololololo at least i got accepted but whatever im not gonna argue on teh internet i have a life peace out.
Quote by moscaespañol
Crustaceans like thyself, perhaps?

You've got it, me boy!
I mean...
Oh...

Quote by Longcat919
lololololo at least i got accepted but whatever im not gonna argue on teh internet i have a life peace out.

LOL argue? We're talking about squids for shits sake!
And 99% of UG has been accepted, whether it be for schooling or a job or society. So, congratulations? And if you have a life, why did you come on here asking about how we can plan your life at university/college in the first place? Doesn't add up, squidward.
Squids aren't crustaceans, silly beings. And now, I go to Miami University. The one in the Miami Valley in Ohio. The one that was founded before your silly state was part of the United States
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by suckmahnuts
Squids aren't crustaceans, silly beings.

We are aware of that.

I have friends that go there. They like their classes. Avoid engineering though. 2 females in a classroom of 100.

Apparently, the parties are crazy too.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Lol Ohio is full of nothing and all u ppl talking about squids are probably sic Japanese ****s that eat dolphins for dessert and have 2 inch dirt sticks but hey what do I know? More than your mothers probally
What house do you hope to end up in? Slytherin? Ravenclaw?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Binghamton, NY? Ugh that place is depressing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Have you been there?
Quote by Longcat919
Have you been there?

It's upstate NY. Have you ever been to upstate New York?
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Yes i went to lake george over the summer 4 years ago for a week
it was pretty cool.