Ok so I've only really been singing for about 6 months and I haven't had lessons, I hit the notes right and I dont sound pitchy or flat but I always sound like im trying to hard or am out of breath (but I dont feel like it) is this something that improves over time? could someone recommend me some videos on how to improve it? or is it more of a go to a teacher type problem?
Quote by OG frenchy
Ok so I've only really been singing for about 6 months and I haven't had lessons, I hit the notes right and I dont sound pitchy or flat but I always sound like im trying to hard or am out of breath (but I dont feel like it) is this something that improves over time? could someone recommend me some videos on how to improve it? or is it more of a go to a teacher type problem?

I mean, you could google around until you come up with some good resources on how to breathe for singing, but it sounds to me like a teacher would really help.
Poor tone is a function of poor technique.

Learning proper technique really does require a teacher.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.