Page 1 of 2
why do you exist?? i mean seriously, if you correct other peoples spelling, you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.
Quote by ZOSO <(
why do you exist?? i mean seriously, if you correct other peoples spelling, you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.

If you are an english teacher, does your post still apply?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Awe, poor little ZOSO.
You should ask your mother why she drank during your pregnancy. Oh, yeah, she saw you coming and had to prepare.

Yeah, God forbid we try to help you out. Whine about everything as usual, okay? The pit loves when you praise yourself and complain about everything else.

EDIT: I feel honored that this thread was because I corrected him.
Quote by ZOSO <(
why do you exist?? i mean seriously, if you correct other people's spelling, you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.

You missed a '
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by ZOSO <(
Why do you exist? I mean seriously, if you correct other people's spelling, you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.

Fixed.

Also, my job is to help students with writing-related problems. I get paid to be a grammar/spelling Nazi. Problem?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ZOSO <(
Why do you exist?? I mean seriously, if you correct other people's spelling, you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.

Just saying, bro.
No U Relly Need To Ask Why Ur Mother Didnt Have Sex Wit Me Cuz She Did Lololol
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by damian_91
You missed an '

FTFY
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
You new to the Pit or something?
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Swing and a miss!

I love how this has already been sig'd ^^
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Feb 14, 2012,
I found your use of the word Nazis offensive.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
FTFY

Well **** you
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by SFosterS
Swing and a miss!

I love how this has already been sig'd ^^

I'm proud of my achievements, as small as they are.
I shouldn't have deleted all the lulstacks I had from a few years ago =[
honestly "pagan poetry" i just made this thread so you would comment on it
Quote by ZOSO <(
honestly "pagan poetry" i just made this thread so you would comment on it

I know. I said that . I love how my pointless posts affect you so much.

Why's my name in quotations? Is it not really me?
Looks like I have to give you more grammar lessons, Zosososo.
Quote by ZOSO <(
Honestly "Pagan_Poetry", I just made this thread so you would comment on it.
Fixed. Get your shit right.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I know. I said that . I love how my pointless posts affect you so much.

Why's my name in quotations? Is it not really me?
Looks like I have to give you more grammar lessons, Zosososo.

Send him to me at the Writing Center. I'll help him.

Quote by ErikLensherr

And suddenly, my comment from your last thread is true:

Quote by moscaesapañol
Go away. You sound annoying and worthless.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by ZOSO <(

I normally correct people's bad grammar when they are making fun of me or trying to sound smarter than me. It happens mostly on YouTube. I find it funny when someone insults me by calling my stupid, dumbass, retard, whatever suggests that I'm a person of low intelligence while most of the people who say things like that have terrible spelling, say "your" for "you are", etc. So I point that out and they seem to shut up sooner or later.

But I don't correct people in real life except for when my girlfriend says "littler" instead of "smaller". I just find it funny.
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sounds like a plan.
Gold team rules!

GOLD TEAM RULES!!!

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by ZOSO <(
Why do you exist?? I mean, seriously, if you correct other people's spelling you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.

Fixed that for you.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Always wandered why people corect spelling. Must be the fact that people with seemingly less grammatical knowlege than us are weak and easy to fault
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Having proper spelling and grammar really isn't very difficult as long as you're not a degenerate, shit-sucking Cro-Magnon.
PM me for newts
You relly need to fihgt me on the intrnet bro.......... i tryed to be nice but ur just dumb n shit and **** u fight me.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I've found out what TS' problem is:

Quote by TS' profile
School : homeschooled
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Nick92Slayer
Always wandered why people corect spelling. Must be the fact that people with seemingly less grammatical knowlege than us are weak and easy to fault

*wondered
*correct
*knowledge
*shouldbeafullstopafter'fault'.
Quote by ZOSO <(
I'm just glad that I've got 30 comments on this. lol

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by ZOSO <(
Why do you exist?? I mean seriously, if you correct other peoples' spelling, you really need to ask your mother why she didn't get an abortion.
Fixed.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
I normally correct people's bad grammar when they are making fun of me or trying to sound smarter than me. It happens mostly on YouTube. I find it funny when someone insults me by calling my stupid, dumbass, retard, whatever suggests that I'm a person of low intelligence while most of the people who say things like that have terrible spelling, say "your" for "you are", etc. So I point that out and they seem to shut up sooner or later.

But I don't correct people in real life except for when my girlfriend says "littler" instead of "smaller". I just find it funny.

oh i agree with that, i just hate when people correct stupid stuff like a blatant typo (form instead of from) especially when your asking for some form of advice.
Quote by StewieSwan
People's*
I was purposely misfixing so that TS sees how to spell it and so we can correct more of his grammar in the future just to piss him off.

And you ruined it

lolnah
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by ZOSO <(
oh i agree with that, i just hate when people correct stupid stuff like a blatant typo (form instead of from) especially when your asking for some form of advice.

And he uses the exact same word I corrected him on.

Jeez, if I knew you were going to get your dick in a knot over this, I wouldn't have bothered correcting you. Sorry for trying to help! Have fun not getting any calls back since you can't even fill out a simple job application form.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

And he uses the exact same word I corrected him on.

Jeez, if I knew you were going to get your dick in a knot over this, I wouldn't have bothered correcting you. Sorry for trying to help! Have fun not getting any calls back since you can't even fill out a simple job application form.

dont stop now!!! im goin on 50 comments!
Page 1 of 2