Page 1 of 2
Link

Yeah, it's on the front page, but I want to discuss it.

Holy shit. I think I might genuinely put some money away just in case...

It says they haven't confirmed a performance though. But this is a massive step.
So far so good. It'll be interesting to see how Axl and Slash react when they see each other again. Could be hugs, could be fights.
No way, I never expected this. I very much doubt a performance, but it would be nice to see them all in the same room again.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I think I just had a little sex wee
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
*Hears worldwide sound of rockers checking their 'Checklist for Destruction'*
[X] Step 1 - Get in same room
[ ] Step 2 - Jam together
[ ] Step 3 - ????
[ ] Step 4 - Profit
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
The band itself didn't confirm this. The new keyboard player (I think?) did.
What if he's lying?

Dizzy Reed was the 6th member since like 92 or 93. He's the second longest lasting member in the band atm.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
The band itself didn't confirm this. The new keyboard player (I think?) did.
What if he's lying?

You mean the only guy that has been in the band the longest aside from Axl? Ya... I believe him
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
You mean the only guy that has been in the band the longest aside from Axl? Ya... I believe him

Uh oh here come the comments
I don't listen to Guns N Roses and barely know anything about them except for the original 5 lineup because of how often they're mentioned on here. I didn't know this. Stupid comment was stupid on my behalf.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I don't listen to Guns N Roses and barely know anything about them except for the original 5 lineup because of how often they're mentioned on here. I didn't know this. Stupid comment was stupid on my behalf.

No problem... Stupid comment was stupid on my dickishness' behalf lol

But the band has played with Duff in the last little while and Axl has said he's love to play with Slash and Duff (But not Steven and Izzy) making the thought of a UYI lineup possible, but the 5 of them receiving the award isn't that surprising
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Not really. Dizzy Reed has never been anything short of a joke in GN'R. Never contributed with anything and was just added because Axl wanted to do random stuff around the UYI era. He fills no function whatsoever or at least did not do back in the early 90's.
I saw guitar world post this the other day.... It's misleading.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
A reunion is not going to happen. Ever.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by IWasMaiden93
But the band has played with Duff in the last little while and Axl has said he's love to play with Slash and Duff (But not Steven and Izzy) making the thought of a UYI lineup possible, but the 5 of them receiving the award isn't that surprising

Where did you read that Axl said he'd love to play with Slash and Duff? Izzy was on stage with GN'R for some shows back in 2006, clearly Axl and Izzy have their differences put aside. Duff came on stage at the London gig last year, so clearly Axl has no problem playing him as well.

If anything Slash and Steven are the two that the problem lies with.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
It'd be so good to see them live. Even on TV...

why? so they can play half a song before Axl throws a hissy fit and assaults someone?

does he still have those dumb cornrows?
It should be called Rock N Roll Hall of shame.

Because it's not all about rock music,like why are groups like KISS,Steppenwolf and Motorhead not in?
Quote by Axelfox

Because it's not all about rock music,like why are groups like KISS,Steppenwolf and Motorhead not in?

Why should they be?

...oooh it's Axelfox. Nevermind, carry on.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Not really. Dizzy Reed has never been anything short of a joke in GN'R. Never contributed with anything and was just added because Axl wanted to do random stuff around the UYI era. He fills no function whatsoever or at least did not do back in the early 90's.

bit unfair , he contributes alot of songs like street of dreams or estranged which are both great songs
Quote by IWasMaiden93
No problem... Stupid comment was stupid on my dickishness' behalf lol

Wrong, wrong. Axl has never said he wants to play with Slash again... More the opposite. He called Slash a cancer some time back. And he most likely wants nothing to do with Steven.

No issues with Duff and Izzy though, both have played with GNR in recent years.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Axelfox

Kiss are an awful band. That's why.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Kiss are an awful band. That's why.

Why are they popular then?

Quote by Axelfox

Because people like you are still allowed to live.
Quote by Axelfox

because most people suck.

c'mon, you should know this.
Quote by Axelfox

Same reason most big bands that suck are popular, because most people listen to shit. Being popular doesn't mean their good.
Quote by Internetz
The singer told the LA Times that he understands the why the fans want a reunion, but made his feelings about the lineup clear.

Curiously, he suggested that he would be more likely to reform with Slash and Duff McKagan than Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler.

"Really, you can get guys from the 'Illusion' thing, but the only thing that would make it would be Duff and Slash, really," Axl said. "It’s nothing against Izzy and it’s nothing against Steven, or anything like that. Steven may want it, but these guys I’m working with right now, they work really hard and it’s hard work. I’ve toured with the other guys and I’ve also seen what they’ve done since, and I just know the difficulties."

"I don’t have an excitement to work with people that joined in the 'Illusion' time," he said. "There’s behind the scenes that was really, really difficult there with different ones. So it’s not really even a full reunion."

He also explained that his friendship with Slash had been difficult since the day they met.

"The fight with me and Slash started the day I met him. He came in, popped my tape out and put his in and wanted me in his band. And I didn't want to join his band. We've had that war since Day 1."

Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Could be quite intersting. Personally, I don't care if Slash and Axl share a stage or not, it will still be a great performance (if they actually do one).
Skip the username, call me Billy
I know the Axl stereotype, but I saw the new band's tour (I got free tickets to their Salt Lake City tour, so why not?) and Axl kicks ass live. He went strong for 3 hours and was even joking around when the guitar player broke a string and there was a couple monitor problems. No hissy fits, he just joked "Who's ass am I gonna kick this time" and jokingly chased the bass player around for a bit...
So the loose end is looking good, despite going against the stereotype of himself
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Page 1 of 2