I don't ask for much, but my friend is currently entered to win a scholarship for 6,000 bucks. He needs all of your votes. It takes no more than 2 seconds to vote.

Just go HERE and click the button on the bottom of the essay.
Quote by thewho65
They get payed to sit in restaurants and attract people? I would think paying a bunch of fat people to sit in your restaurant would be more effective.

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"

"Those fatasses seem to be enjoying it."
He's 18. The essay had to be 300 words or less, so I imagine it's relatively hard to write a strongly worded essay with so few words.
Quote by thewho65
They get payed to sit in restaurants and attract people? I would think paying a bunch of fat people to sit in your restaurant would be more effective.

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"

It wasn't an issue of being "strongly worded," it had a multitude of other problems. If he's 18 he should know how to write better than that. However, UG has supported me and I'll vote to support UG. Especially if it's for money to go to college because we all know that's scarce.

EDIT: and voted.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Feb 15, 2012,
Cheers!
Quote by thewho65

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"

A lot of comma splices. I'll vote though it's not bad.
he should have gotten someone to look over and give advice.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Thanks for the votes.
Quote by thewho65

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"

Balloons you shall have.
Quote by thewho65

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"