Well, actually new used pedal day. Haha But used is good enough for me. And not just one pedal but dos.

Im pretty happy. I got both of these for 75USD. Id say it was a pretty good deal. I dont have an extra guitar cable so I cant use them yet. But when I get a cable i'll put some clips up for you guys.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
HnPd! im wanting clips of that toneworks! what part of pa u in by the way?
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by iheartgun
HnPd! im wanting clips of that toneworks! what part of pa u in by the way?

I'll try to get some in the next week or two. And I live in the Lehigh Valley.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by Obama FTW
I'll try to get some in the next week or two. And I live in the Lehigh Valley.

My dad went to Lehigh University.

That KORG looks like it has some mojo. Also, you should mod the Crybaby, it'll sound way better.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
My dad went to Lehigh University.

That KORG looks like it has some mojo. Also, you should mod the Crybaby, it'll sound way better.

Wow, tell your dad that some guy on UG says congrats. Lehigh is an impressive school. Also, whatta' ya mean by modding the crybaby?
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Waiting for clips...

And is Unclaimed Freight still there off of 22 (?) with its 80's Dayglo sign?
I am a fake mountain.
holy flashbacks batman... i grew up in the lehigh valley. lived in a small town called "slatington" then moved to Florida after graduating from where else, Penn State.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
He means like replacing the inductor with one of the fasels, making it true bypass, etc. It really will make it sound better. W/out mods it's one of the most tone sucking pedals I've ever used. I don't really understand why, out of all the options dunlop could throw in there, they couldn't throw in at least a decent buffer if not true bypass.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by zenbone
holy flashbacks batman... i grew up in the lehigh valley. lived in a small town called "slatington" then moved to Florida after graduating from where else, Penn State.

I hope you're kidding man, I live there! Pretty shitty town though.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
ha ha... nope not kidding, i lived there my whole life. Moved to Florida in 1993. I used to be a pizza maker at Valley Pizza in high school (when it was the separate building in the back). I still have lots of relatives that didn't escape that live there.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.