I've been looking at amps recently and I am either going to buy a Peavey Classic 30, Vox AC15C1, Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue, OR on the offchance I find it used/cheap, a Fender Twin Reverb Deluxe 65 reissue.

My question to those who have experience with these amps... Which would you pick for cleans and for some slight overdrive to crunch. And if you had a multi effects pedal, how would this influence your decision?
Quote by harrisonford911
My question to those who have experience with these amps... Which would you pick for cleans and for some slight overdrive to crunch. And if you had a multi effects pedal, how would this influence your decision?

Of those I'd take the AC15 for that... And having a multi effects would mean I have some trade in value to put towards the amp.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I have the ac15c1 its a really nice amp I wish I had a hot rod deluxe too those r nice. dude the vox can really crank though to like a white stripes fuzzy type and it screams. cleans r the best i've played reverb is ok not overwelming just natural.