I figured this might be fun. What are your best date ideas or some good dates you've been on. This could help other people gets some good ideas as well. Go!
I'm going on a date this friday. Drinking wine, smoking and painting. She's a painter. Gonna be alright I hope.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 15, 2012,
Dream date? Going back into past and brutally stabbing all my dates.
Put lighter fluid on your dick right before sex (do it on the side so she can't see) so once you're done and finish in her, you can go "oh no! I forgot to wear a condom! Have no fear, my father was a Charizard. FIRE BLAST, GO!" and light her cooch on fire (make sure your dick is far away when you do this). Once all of that fiasco is done and you're at the hospital, you can say you didn't know what happened and that you were probably possessed and thought her vagina was a victreebell.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Feb 15, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Put lighter fluid on your dick right before sex (do it on the side so she can't see) so once you're done and finish in her, you can go "oh no! I forgot to wear a condom! Have no fear, my father was a Charizard. FIRE BLAST, GO!" and light her cooch on fire (make sure your dick is far away when you do this). Once all of that fiasco is done and you're at the hospital, you can say you didn't know what happened and that you were probably possessed and thought her vagina was a victreebell.

This.
Guitars:

Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Amplifier:

Marshall AVT 100

Effects:

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

EHX Big Muff Pi
I took my girlfriend to Manhattan (we live on LI) and went to the top of Rockafeller plaza where you can see the entire city. We had our first kiss there then we went to Lombardi's (first pizzeria).
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
I'd just like to get a date, period.

Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

/thread
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Tell her you're an artist that specializes in making paintings of boobs. Your style is you paint their upper torso/boobs with whatever paint then smush them onto the canvas firmly. Motha fukin artists man.
As long as there is rape, torture, murder, necrophilia, and cannibalism involved, the specifics don't matter. But I mean like you and your date do those things to someone other person, not each other. Otherwise that would be a terrible date, not romantic at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^

Take her out for dinner and then walk the streets of the city (If its possible to do that in your city).
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.