Page 1 of 3
Got drunk.
EDIT: And fell asleep on a table at my favorite bar. Woke up to the bartender saying "MARK. WAKE UP AND GO HOME"
Embarassing.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Nothing. Set up a date for friday was the most romantic thing I managed.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
When was that? Yesterday?
Got a new interface, so I could record some electric guitar. Played with that for a while. Played xbox for a while. Worked between those. I just call it Tuesday.
I gave out candy to random people who looked forever alone and some friends. It was pretty fun for the most part.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I made food and it was very romantic like the sun to the earth it made the foreighn man feel at home in the new world

you would love to see it

please forbid the deamons inside
Spent it with my boss in a damn petrol station for 8 hours. Came home, watched Click. Bed.
Went and saw The Grey with my girlfriend on Sunday.

Such a romantic movie :3
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Went to my gf's, where she made beef with baked potatoes, salad and garlic sauce. Then we had sex.

went and saw star wars 3D with my girlfriend
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Worked at the shitty airport.
Came home to the shitty house.
Got shitty drunk.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

My parents and brothers visited me at Uni and had dinner at the dining hall... Romantic, eh?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Went to my gf's, where she made beef with baked potatoes, salad and garlic sauce. Then we had sex.

How was the taste of garlic in her mouth, I bet you were regretting the garlic sauce.
I just finally started my show at my school's radio station this week. We did a Valentines Day themed show yesterday of course. We played a bunch of songs about how much we dislike Valentines Day and then talked about birth control. It was cool.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Nursed my hangover from my birthday shenanigans on Monday.

This isn't related to the thread, but I think you should change the font or font size in your sig, so it all fits on one line instead of having two words on the next line. Increasing it to completely fill two lines works as even, or even splitting it so that the two lines are equal. It would look way better. Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dewy141
How was the taste of garlic in her mouth, I bet you were regretting the garlic sauce.

You'd actually care if your gf had a garlic breath after you've had dinner with her?

Wow.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm not sure on which day Valentines is celebrated but I can guarantee that fapping & sleeping were done on that day.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by theogonia777
I just finally started my show at my school's radio station this week. We did a Valentines Day themed show yesterday of course. We played a bunch of songs about how much we dislike Valentines Day and then talked about birth control. It was cool.

This isn't related to the thread, but I think you should change the font or font size in your sig, so it all fits on one line instead of having two words on the next line. Increasing it to completely fill two lines works as even, or even splitting it so that the two lines are equal. It would look way better. Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.

If you're referring to the last bit of my sig, there's only one word on it's own: shit. Which is for effect. On my browser anyhows.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you're referring to the last bit of my sig, there's only one word on it's own: shit. Which is for effect. On my browser anyhows.

On mine you is also on the second line. That actually works fine though in that case.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dewy141

I happened to be in a supermarket. The radio was on in the background and Eric Carmen - All by Myself came on.

True story.
Last edited by LRCGUITAR at Feb 15, 2012,
I spent all morning in the lab and then went to lectures in the afternoon.

Basically what I do on a normal day.

Because that's exactly what Valentine's Day is.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
I spent all morning in the lab and then went to lectures in the afternoon.

Basically what I do on a normal day.

Because that's exactly what Valentine's Day is.

Aww you'll find someone too, eventually
Quote by Basti95
Aww you'll find someone too, eventually

(Invalid img)

I was trying to make a point about how V-Day's a steaming mound of horse shit. And I'm not saying that just because I'm single.

You cheeky little git.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Stayed in and watched a DVD of Tosca together (She's an opera singer).
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Page 1 of 3