So ya they're touring, but that's not important (Except the fact they're coming to Salt Lake for the first time in only the Mormon God knows how long) what's important is Adrian Smith's holy mullet from 1988

Since the tour is going to be a Seventh Son nostalgia tour, who else thinks this almighty thing should come back?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
funny how many stupid news this site can put up , and then not even tell us when iron maiden annouces tour dates. Well done again UG
My buddy just call me about this lol, I'm going
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Quote by azutar
funny how many stupid news this site can put up , and then not even tell us when iron maiden annouces tour dates. Well done again UG

I figured any monkey can look up tour dates via Google, so I didn't care to mention any dates...
It's also funny how many stupid internet users try to mock something for being stupid but has grammatical errors in the post he's doing it in

But the mullet, that's the issue that needs to be addressed Mr. Smith
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Last edited by IWasMaiden93 at Feb 15, 2012,
Quote by IWasMaiden93
I figured any monkey can look up tour dates via Google, so I didn't care to mention any dates...
It's also funny how many stupid internet users try to mock something for being stupid but has grammatical errors in the post he's doing it in

I googled it, but i mean UG could still mention it in their daily news instead of having 10 articles about the gallaghers and grohl everyday. As for the mistakes, I'm a quebecer, aka french-canadian, i'd love to see your french.

regards,
azutar
Quote by azutar
I googled it, but i mean UG could still mention it in their daily news instead of having 10 articles about the gallaghers and grohl everyday, as for the mistakes, I'm a quebecer, aka french-canadian, i'd love to see your french.

regard,
azutar

Pfft, Western Canada is where it's at... Vancouver burns our city win or lose hockey matches, let's see your little FC do that lol
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Quote by IWasMaiden93

It's funny how dumb people get butthurt over posts that aren't addressing them.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Pfft, Western Canada is where it's at... Vancouver burns our city win or lose hockey matches, let's see your little FC do that lol

Lol montreal gets riots when habs win or lose a series at any stage of the play offs, not just stanley cup finals game 7 :P
Quote by azutar
Lol montreal gets riots when habs win or lose a series at any stage of the play offs, not just stanley cup finals game 7 :P

Touche sir... How's that French for ya?!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Touche sir... How's that French for ya?!

thats one word, close enough i guess!

anyways back to subject. im ****en hyped for that tour, its gonna be awesome!!!!
UG is usually behind a day with news, so I guarantee you this will be front page news tomorrow.

This is great news, I read this and looked at the dates and immediately called my dad psyched. They're gonna be right near us and Alice will be with them so it'll be sick. It's even cooler because I saw them July 15th, 2010, and the show I'm (probably) going to is July 16th, 2012.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Feb 15, 2012,
SCCCCRRRREAAAAMM for me UG.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by shredibanez24
UG is usually behind a day with news, so I guarantee you this will be front page news tomorrow.

This is great news, I read this and looked at the dates and immediately called my dad psyched. They're gonna be right near us and Alice will be with them so it'll be sick. It's even cooler because I saw them July 15th, 2010, and the show I'm (probably) going to is July 16th, 2012.

Lucky ducky... Alice is probably my favorite band of all time but he stops touring maybe a week or two before my show... Seeing Alice and Maiden in the same show would be most excellent
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11