Really nice Tight performance, liked the way the guitars locked together. I'd love to hear it with better recording quality
Links for C4C in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Sweet, you guys into DMT or somethin haha. I really like how this makes me feel, sorta relaxed and energized at the same time. Nice leads grey shirt guy. I was suprised how much the bongo was picked up, sounds good. I like how hollister ends it. Heres my link http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dhclark92/
Paddy McK - Thanks! I am currently making an EP, slowly but surely they will be recorded in good quality . I checked both of your youtube vids and commented there! Great job.

Dhclark92 - Thanks! We aren't into DMT hahahah, I checked your 3 songs and they are sweet. I am assuming AC/DC influence in your guitar playing. Sweet job, best of luck bud!
Cheers bro!
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that