It may be slightly early but I am still making my customary Seasons Thread like I do almost each year. It's mid-February but let's not lie - time flies and before you know it, the Summer is here. So, like my old thread (maybe a few years ago), how much are you looking forward to the Summer months? Personally, I can't wait - I love the winter (Invalid img) and it has been my preferred season but for the last couple of years, I've always felt like I've been yearning for June - maybe it's the cold weather outside or the fact that I'm a little sick of it being dark by 4pm .

It seems to me that Summer makes me reminice of the time when I had the whole of the Summer months to myself before starting Law School and if I remember correctly, that was in 2010. It was the best feeling ever - after graduating with a good classification and literally waiting for your next assignment with no worries. During that summer, I did nothing but fall asleep outside on the swinging bench waiting for the Sun to set (Invalid img), which was always the most gorgeous red you could imagine. Worry free...I miss that and I want that again. Summer, you can't come quick enough!

This summer I plan to do more sleeping , more running and more concentrating on self-therapy.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

There's a limit of pictures so I can't put fill in the OP with as many pictures as I'd like but here's a nice sunset to get the thread going...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'm ready for Spring.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I was actually thinking about this today. Personally, I can't wait to pound peach Snapple, mow the lawn, and listen to the Allmans all summer. That's ideal for me
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
faaaaaaaaaaack yoooooooooooooou!

it's ****ing February still. it's still ****ing cold outside. why would you make this thread now?

i'm indoors and my ****ing feet are cold!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
faaaaaaaaaaack yoooooooooooooou!

it's ****ing February still. it's still ****ing cold outside. why would you make this thread now?

i'm indoors and my ****ing feet are cold!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I see you're yearning for the Summer too
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
I see you're yearning for the Summer too

yes i am. and you just made the rest of winter all the more difficult to bear.
It's all bout spring mate. Dat sweet, sweet fleshly cut grass, dat pollen smell, dos leaves on teh tree.
Quote by Duffman123
It's all bout spring mate. Dat sweet, sweet fleshly cut grass, dat pollen smell, dos leaves on teh tree.
I'm allergic to that shit. Thanks for reminding me what I'm in for soon.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
I'm allergic to that shit. Thanks for reminding me what I'm in for soon.

Indeed, hayfever season is a'comin.
I'm gonna be backpacking through the Himalayas, so I'm excited as fuck!

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Duffman123

Aww man. You just got me excited.

I can't wait to mow my lawn. So therapeutic.
Quote by bradulator
Aww man. You just got me excited.

I can't wait to mow my lawn. So therapeutic.

I know right, it's literally one of my favorite things to do. I can't believe people complain about it. Nothing beats kicking back on a lawn mower in the sun for hours just relaxing and listening to tunes.
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
I know right, it's literally one of my favorite things to do. I can't believe people complain about it. Nothing beats kicking back on a lawn mower in the sun for hours just relaxing and listening to tunes.

I just love the smell of it all. As long is it's not hot as balls I love it. Even then, I still love it.
Quote by bradulator

I just love the smell of it all. As long is it's not hot as balls I love it. Even then, I still love it.

Right on man, when it's insanely hot out I usually just go straight from the tractor to the pool afterwords hahaa
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W