i don't even want to talk about it. Mediafire had been deleting all the files I've been looking for lately, and for bands i'm 90% sure don't give a **** about pirating, and who i'd buy the album from anyway once i have the cash.
You might be imprisoned and have large cacti inserted in your anus for being a criminal downloader. Your actions have been deemed much worse than those of a rapist or Ponzi scheme owner. You will be prosecuted without a fair trial and taken away without notice.

<3,
Your Government
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ShevanelFlip

Downright Creepy

Damn, I'm glad that I don't download anymore/didn't use that site/don't live there/have Windows 7.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by ShevanelFlip

Downright Creepy

That was my exact thought when I read it...they made it sound like some creepy broadcast from a the 1984 book or something....
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by darkstar2466
You might be imprisoned and have large cacti inserted in your anus for being a criminal downloader. Your actions have been deemed much worse than those of a rapist or Ponzi scheme owner. You will be prosecuted without a fair trial and taken away without notice.

<3,
Your Government