I guess i'm kindof in a slump today and have no motivation, desire, inspiration, etc. to do anything. I just want to laze about and not do anything until something happens. This is not good. So I wonder what motivates you all to do things in life? When you find yourself in a bit of a rut for a day or two, feeling incredibly meh and apathetic and insignificant and not excited, what do you do to try and snap out of it?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I just think about a girl I like or something.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I just go to the Pit.

Inspiration enough to get motivational, me thinks.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Do something productive. I was feeling like that today so I cleaned my room, did the dishes, did two loads of laundry and took another shower, and I'm feeling better.
Dickless.
man, when my ex left me i felt that way, but when i started my band i was like happy because it was a new goal or thing to do in my life, that was a year ago, now i have a new girlfriend and i keep playing with my band, so im so happy right now with my life, so you never know when your luck changes.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I just think about a girl I like or something.

I bet it's Toph Bei Fong

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I bet it's Toph Bei Fong

You know it, in my head, there is no one to judge me for liking 12 year olds
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Running. Those who don't run will never know how inspiring it is unfortunately. For me it started as a way of getting some exercise but slowly and then quite suddenly I wanted to run further and faster whilst my iPod was chugging out loud tunes. The ecstacy of solitude whilst running is truly something you will never understand until you run. It gives you that inspiration to know that whilst your're working your body, breathing heavily benefitting from the exercise, someone else is doing absolutely jack all. The solitude also provides you mental thinking time to yourself that is private and no one has to know. You may feel tired the first week but after running everyday (3 miles at least) , you'll want more.

When I run, I tend to think of life goals and proving all those people, who stamped on me when I was down, wrong. It makes me more ambitious, more inspired and most importantly, it makes me want to run faster and further.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Feb 15, 2012,
You know what they say "a bag of weed, a bag of weed, everything is better with a bag of weed!"
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You know it, in my head, there is no one to judge me for liking 12 year olds

I prefer the real deal

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana