██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
old news buddy
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Every. Fucking. Time. I read an article on here about Dave Mustaine it's always something like "Dave says something really fucking stupid"

And I always think: "Nah, he could never top this shit."

And the next article...he always does. Every time. It would be hilarious if he wasn't serious.
Really he should vote for this guy

Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by TheReverend724
Wasn't Santorum heading a "war against heavy metal bands," one of which was Megadeth?

I'm almost positive that was satire.
And Mustaine's a pretty vocal Republican, despite the fact that he shit on Republicans such as Reagan all the time in his songs when he was younger.

EDIT: He thinks Santorum is the most electable Republican candidate and had valid opinions about the rest of the Republican candidates...
I recognize that some of Santorums policies are shit, but im guessing this is just another 'herpderp republicans suck' thread
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Feb 15, 2012,
Presidency sells, and Rick's buyin' it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ssjmitch
isn't this on the front page of UG?

Please, PLEASE tell me the headline is "DAVE MUSTAINE GOES FULL RETARD"

I have no strong feelings one way or the other so I posted a picture made by a Republican to make this thread more neutral
That's a bit tame as far as Mustaine's political outbursts go.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by vicarious46
EDIT: He thinks Santorum is the most electable Republican candidate and had valid opinions about the rest of the Republican candidates...

Weighing in on the rest of the field, Mustaine called Newt Gingrich an “angry little man” and said Ron Paul will “make total sense for a while, and then he'll say something so way out that it negates everything else.”

Oh yeah, the guy definitely has well-thought out opinions.

Quote by vicarious46
I recognize that some of Santorums policies are shit, but im guessing this is just another 'herpderp republicans suck' thread

God forbid people have opinions.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
:seriosuly.jpg:

I guess it's true, metal makes people retarded.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Inb4 butthurt Republicans/metalheads.

Megadeth sucks.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Feb 15, 2012,
No one is arguing whether metalheads are idiots or not, they clearly are if you look at their leader Dave Mustaine, but why can't you disagree with the republican candidates without some butthurt republican crying about liberul attacks on republicans?
Isn't this the guy that metalheads always held up as the socially conscious musician of the genre? And now he's endorsing a candidate who openly said that women who were impregnated from rape need to "make the best of a bad situation"? Funny that.
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
Dave Mustaine isn't our leader, he's the republican headmaster of the metal kingdom.

Personally, I belong to the White Power party, fronted by Gelal Necrosodomy.

Quote by Guppy_Odyssey
And now he's endorsing a candidate who openly said that women who were impregnated from rape need to "make the best of a bad situation"? Funny that.

yeah, make the best out of a bad situation. By having an abortion. You guys really need to brush up on your political understanding skills.
Last edited by severed-metal at Feb 15, 2012,
Quote by Kensai
Oh yeah, the guy definitely has well-thought out opinions.

God forbid people have opinions.

Newt Gingrich does come across as pretty angry to me.... and a lot of people don't like Mitt Romney because he does have so much money

It'd be nice if people had their own opinions but it seems to often people (on this site) don't have their own but just jump on a bandwagon
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by Morphogenesis26
All the hair supplies finally got to Dave's brain.

I doubt it was the excess of drug usage and alcohol in his early years. Definitely the hair spray.
First he sang about Holy Wars. Now he funds them.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by vicarious46
Newt Gingrich does come across as pretty angry to me.... and a lot of people don't like Mitt Romney because he does have so much money

It'd be nice if people had their own opinions but it seems to often people (on this site) don't have their own but just jump on a bandwagon

Republicans not liking someone because they have too much money...?

I don't see why a large group of people can agree on something without jumping on the bandwagon. Would you call being against war jumping on the bandwagon? Is joining christianity jumping on the bandwagon? Is liking pizza jumping on the bandwagon? Is disagreeing with the current republican candidates jumping on the bandwagon?
Quote by severed-metal
I doubt it was the excess of drug usage and alcohol in his early years. Definitely the hair spray.

Drugs and alcohol are fine bro. Weed didn't kill nobody and alcohol is a part of freedom and speech, like Ron Paul said.

Hair Spray killed the mighty ozone layer, man.
Quote by severed-metal

yeah, make the best out of a bad situation. By having an abortion. You guys really need to brush up on your political understanding skills.

???????? What did I not understand about his quote? He claims that rape victims shouldn't get abortions because of his belief that all babies are gifts. Did I miss something? Please, tell me if I did, because to my ears it sounds like someone who is being ungodly condescending and unsympathetic to rape victims. That is, until you start reading the stuff he's said about gays and their threat to "family values", then you realize he's just either been driven mad by an intense Catholic upbringing or has just stepped off of a time machine from the fifties.
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
what's not to like about Rick Santorum and his inflammatory statements catering to his Christian base?
Yeah so, Megadeth sucks, nothing new huh?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Kensai
Republicans not liking someone because they have too much money...?

I don't see why a large group of people can agree on something without jumping on the bandwagon. Would you call being against war jumping on the bandwagon? Is joining christianity jumping on the bandwagon? Is liking pizza jumping on the bandwagon? Is disagreeing with the current republican candidates jumping on the bandwagon?

Im not really sure what you're trying to get at here...? (in bold)

And no, it's jumping the bandwagon when people side with the majority on an issue without actually providing any evidence or personal reason for believing that. I personally could care less if you're gonna 'attack' Mustaine or a Republican candidate (specifically, Santorum is one im not even fond off) but it's just naive and boring to read the same 'omg he like a republican he must be a retard' shit. I mean even the TS didn't state why he believed he went full retard or put forth any certain points from the article...
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by vicarious46

And no, it's jumping the bandwagon when people side with the majority on an issue without actually providing any evidence or personal reason for believing that. I personally could care less if you're gonna 'attack' Mustaine or a Republican candidate (specifically, Santorum is one im not even fond off) but it's just naive and boring to read the same 'omg he like a republican he must be a retard' shit. I mean even the TS didn't state why he believed he went full retard or put forth any certain points from the article...

it had nothing to do with him endorsing a Republican as much as it had to do with him endorsing Santorum and not citing one legitimate reason for doing so.

did you even read the article?
Quote by ninnipinni93

So he is retarded because he likes Santorum? Dave is very political and has the right to his opinion and to vote for whoever he wants... Santorum is waaaaay better then what we have.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by vicarious46

because Republicans, as a general rule(for good or bad), serve the interests of the wealthy.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Ikillintel
So he is retarded because he likes Santorum? Dave is very political and has the right to his opinion and to vote for whoever he wants... Santorum is waaaaay better then what we have.

stupid.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it had nothing to do with him endorsing a Republican as much as it had to do with him endorsing Santorum and not citing one legitimate reason for doing so.

did you even read the article?

I did read the article, I'm not supporting Mustaine's decision or Santorum, but merely criticizing the Pit because often people jump bandwagons before formulating their own opinion based upon what they read.

So you would not be one of the users I am criticizing
EDIT: I'm really just trying to encourage people here to actually make their own opinions and actually have more interesting discussions on these topics.

If you'd like to know how I personally feel; I don't support Santorum cause he has some shitty policies (I'm under the impression that he's pretty dependent on Oil, a full-scale 'war' in Mexico on drug cartels and openly criticizes other candidates because they 'support gay marriage') and it doesn't really phase me that Mustaine supports him.
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Last edited by vicarious46 at Feb 15, 2012,
Quote by Ikillintel

I support Rick Santorum, because he will keep America as that shining beacon of light on the hill for the rest of the world.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by jakesmellspoo
stupid.

Stupid I'm guessing your an Obama supporter? If so..hey hows that working out for ya? Obama says everyone should have free cell phones and get 100 free minutes for recommending a friend! But the only way to qualify is to be on food stamps.Yeah, that's cutting costs to tax payers. I'm not even going into the healthcare bullshit... created jobs, yeah where are they? Oh yeah...big government jobs because we need watch groups to watch, watch groups to watch this watch group...talk about stupid we will be the next Greece under another 4 yrs of this dumb ass president. But that's just my opinion.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Last edited by Ikillintel at Feb 15, 2012,
Page 1 of 3