So today I stumbled upon an amp, the vox Nightrain 50 watt model was wondering if this amp is any good also I was wondering if there was another good amp for the price 700$ I play blues classic rock and even a little metal what amps are good
Peavey Classic 30 with an OD pedal.

Edit: Also, a Jet City JCA5012c doesnt look like a bad amp either.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Last edited by Obama FTW at Feb 15, 2012,
Night Train just came up on shuffle. I felt like this was enough of a coincidence to be relevant.

And on another note: Good amps for $700? Thats the best joke I've heard all day.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

It's the amp I'm thinking of buying. It has a pretty good sound, and even at low volumes I've gotten great tones while trying it out.

The Girth channel can do some heavy tones, but don't expect a thrashy/deathmetal/core sound. It's ideal for Sabbath, or at least I find it is. Maybe with an OD pedal you might be able to pull off heavier sounds.
The bright channel can be set to a nice warm bluesy sound to a really clean, sparkly tone. I also find it reacted well with the guitar volume and tone nobs (I think I was using an entry level Gaudin)

It's worth a try, but don't buy blindly on the internet. Find it at a local shop and try for yourself. I've heard many mixed reviews from friends. I love it, but some hate it.
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
And on another note: Good amps for $700? Thats the best joke I've heard all day.

Not sure if.................well, not sure of a lot of things.

The Night Train isn't a bad amp, but for the money you could get something a bit better suited to your needs. A Peavey Classic or something Jet City could be great.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo