So I'm relatively new here (under a year), and I've recently come across the acoustic albums that were put together here. I think thats really great, and was wondering if this is an annual thing that will be done again? And if so when?
link?
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I've only been here for a few months myself, but i'm fairly sure stuff like this is the brainchild of the users and not really something that is set up by UG. If you want to see it redone...why not do it yourself?
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Yeah it's a user thing, so if you want, start a thread for submissions. I'd be interested in getting involved.
Not a bad idea at all, I'm wondering if I should put here or in the Pit. Obviously this is the acoustic forum, but might see a lack of response here. Also, since I don't really go in the pit, or post a whole lot, I'm not really sure who the regulars are with the exception of say Patticake and maybe a few others. At any rate, I'm gonna look into trying to do this again.
I'd say create a group for it and post something in the pit and in this forum telling people about it.
I think I'm gonna do a bit more research on how they did it over the next day or two and then post it here and there like you suggested.
Sounds great, one thing to think about is if you want to do just covers or original or both.
Quote by tman267
I'd say create a group for it and post something in the pit and in this forum telling people about it.

lol yeah post it in the pit so we can have a hundred songs about storks and ponies
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by mike_oxbig
lol yeah post it in the pit so we can have a hundred songs about storks and ponies

lol good point, clearly there would have to be some quality control. The pit is a dangerous place