If you could help my buddy out in the CMC awards.

I promise I'll be nice if you do He has some great songs and I'd really appreciate it.

http://musicawards.countrymusicchannel.com.au/vote-new.aspx?id=peter-mcwhirter

You won't get spammed at all. I can guarantee that.

Cheers!

+ You can vote once every day if you really wanna help me out!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Last edited by seeneyj at Feb 15, 2012,
too much work. My real ****ing name? Typing it? Out? Get ****ing real.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
inb4 the dumbass brigade

Quote by mosca
too much work. My real ****ing name? Typing it? Out? Get ****ing real.

Actually this. I'm not gonna just up and give my name to a bunch of pedophilic country fans.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 16, 2012,
voting for bands on the internet is ****ing lame

how good the band is holds no relevence its all about how many forums and facebook friends you can convince
Quote by seeneyj
If you could help my buddy out in the CMC awards.

I promise I'll be nice if you do He has some great songs and I'd really appreciate it.

http://musicawards.countrymusicchannel.com.au/vote-new.aspx?id=peter-mcwhirter

You won't get spammed at all. I can guarantee that.

Cheers!

+ You can vote once every day if you really wanna help me out!

First I'd like to say, the spam part, you saying that makes it sound like it will. Like, an obvious lie from a cheesy movie.

Nonetheless. I ****ing voted for him. You guys saying not going to vote 'cause of who the TS is? I've seen the entire pit vote for bands and another UGer's friend in contests like this without even hearing the damn person.

****ing plebs.

EDIT'd for less reactionary bull.
Last edited by Morphogenesis26 at Feb 16, 2012,
Quote by dazed60
voting for bands on the internet is ****ing lame

how good the band is holds no relevence its all about how many forums and facebook friends you can convince
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by due 07
inb4 the dumbass brigade

Actually this. I'm not gonna just up and give my name to a bunch of pedophilic country fans.

This. They might even like the foo fighters.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
First I'd like to say, the spam part, you saying that makes it sound like it will. Like, an obvious lie from a cheesy movie.

Nonetheless. I ****ing voted for him. You guys saying not going to vote 'cause it's lame? I've seen the entire pit vote for bands and another UGer's friend in contests like this without even hearing the damn person.

****ing plebs.

I have never voted for any band ever mentioned in a thread like this in the pit as far as i'm aware.
Quote by Zoot Allures

>implying ppl actually like the foo fighters

I like some of the Foo Fighters, Zach.

Fight me.

And then try to convince me that Paramore is somehow better.

( )
What is with all of the Foo Fighters hate now? Does the Pit just automatically adapt to hipster mentality when the time is right?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
To TS: I don't have a problem with you personally, but it seems like a lot of people here do(for reasons unbeknownst to me). If I were you, I'd never post here again or start a new account or something because the only I foresee coming from this thread is just a bunch of shit-talking.
Quote by Zoot Allures

I have never voted for any band ever mentioned in a thread like this in the pit as far as i'm aware.

You ass.

I figured you didn't, but that's what I feel like will happen for the sole reason what past threads the TS made.

I guess I jumped the gun, but there's already been two shitstorms known as threads in the pit.

I'm ahead of the game.
Quote by AeroRocker
What is with all of the Foo Fighters hate now? Does the Pit just automatically adapt to hipster mentality when the time is right?

I don't think there's a lot of hate. Just most of the people that either like or don't mind the Foo Fighters can't be bothered posting in that 'discussion' in the other thread.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Nonetheless. I ****ing voted for him. You guys saying not going to vote 'cause of who the TS is? I've seen the entire pit vote for bands and another UGer's friend in contests like this without even hearing the damn person.

****ing plebs.

EDIT'd for less reactionary bull.

Thank you.

Quote by suicidalpoptart
To TS: I don't have a problem with you personally, but it seems like a lot of people here do(for reasons unbeknownst to me). If I were you, I'd never post here again or start a new account or something because the only I foresee coming from this thread is just a bunch of shit-talking.

People can think & say what they like, it won't affect me.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Last edited by seeneyj at Feb 16, 2012,
Quote by blake1221
I like some of the Foo Fighters, Zach.

Fight me.

And then try to convince me that Paramore is somehow better.

( )

Ah. Just like old times. Those were the days.
Quote by suicidalpoptart
That's an awful reason for making a multi.

And also, 'a lot of people' is just Zoot, Irish Punk, and JewChord.

I voted. Not because I like seeneyj (He's a bro). Not because I feel sorry for him. But because it took no more than 5 seconds to do so.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 16, 2012,
Quote by due 07
>implying ppl actually like the foo fighters

Touche

I remember the good old days when grinderman were still going and i got to go on about them in erry thread.
Quote by behind_you
That's an awful reason for making a multi.

And also, 'a lot of people' is just Zoot, Irish Punk, and JewChord.

I voted. Not because I like seeneyj (He's a bro). Not because I feel sorry for him. But because it took no more than 5 seconds to do so.

That's a lot of people.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Feb 16, 2012,
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
inb4irishpunktriestobecoolandedgy

ITT: Implying that I actually try.

Mr. bad band, I will not vote for your friend's band.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
ITT: Implying that I actually try.

Mr. bad band, I will not vote for your friend's band.
Trying too hard.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Trying too hard.

Bitch, you're an ostrich.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by due 07
Ah. Just like old times. Those were the days.

Our first conversation. For some reason, we both liked each other out of it.

Fuck UG's patriarchal societal norms.
Quote by suicidalpoptart

shoosh
Quote by dazed60
shoosh

What does this even mean?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by blake1221
Our first conversation. For some reason, we both liked each other out of it.

Fuck UG's patriarchal societal norms.

Errybody's gettin the warm fuzzies. <3