When I play chords or anything I get this feedback sounding ear ringing sounds from my b string, how can I fix this? Tryed putting sock above tuners and around the tremolo springs.
I get the same sort of thing on my MiM strata B string, I was thinking of getting a pro setup and seeing if that helped. I'm not sure, but on mine I think the sounds coming from the bridge.
Guitars

Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Fender MiM Strat

Amps

Vox VT40+
Marshall MG15CDR

Quote by LeakyFlask
I know how it feels dude, none of my pickguards have guitars.

Lol, and yea it comes thru the amp, it seems to be on the A and b strings, here see if you guys can hear it in this vst clip, but its alot worse actully hearing it.
Try lowering pickup height and see if the noise goes away - or if you pups have adjustable pole pieces, lower the poles for the B and A strings. Start with the bridge pickup. The magnetic field disrupts the natural vibration patterns of the strings - and can pull on the strings limiting sustain.

If the pickups are too close to the strings, some weird noises can be generated - sort of like a loud, clanky harmonic with little sustain. Even if nothing has changed in your setup, screws (or pole piece adjusters) can vibrate loose - or give way altogether. The first time I got the weird noise, a mounting screw became stripped from the wood and the pickup was actually making contact with strings. The second time it happened, I had just lowered the action very slightly, but it was enough cause the bridge pickup to be too close to the strings.
EBMM JP6, EBMM Bongo Bass 5-string, Heritage H140CM, ESP Tele Copy, ESP P-Bass Copy, ESP Maverick, Fender HM Strat, Ibanez ST-55, Epiphone Broadway, Taylor 310, Seagull S-12, Musicman Sixty-Five Reverb, Fender HRD, Ampeg B-25B
Could be that something on your guitar resonates at the same frequency as your B string?
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Quote by DarthV
Could be that something on your guitar resonates at the same frequency as your B string?

I would think something like this. It's no uncommon. Just check all of the nuts and bolts in plain sight. If nothing is loose or vibrating, try letting someone else play the guitar and you going around it with your ear close to the guitar.
The claw/spring/trem cavity in my strat resonates on B. Much worse if I leave the cover on.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs