Poll: Did they land on the moon in 69?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did they land on the moon in 69?
Happened
232 90%
Never happened
26 10%
Voters: 258.
Page 1 of 3
Poll.
Just want to know if any of you out there actually still believe it didn't happen.
Also if you wish to comment please specify which country your from.

I believe they did
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
why is the flag waving without air? Lol stupid Americans
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
I dont see why anyone would really think its a fake.

Im more curious to know why we havent been to the moon in the last 30 years though.
Quote by LivinJoke84
Im more curious to know why we havent been to the moon in the last 30 years though.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Canada. No way. If it was real we'd have gone back.

Inb4 apollo 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17

Why would they have gone back it would accomplish nothing. They proved they can go there and that it has nothing.
Quote by LivinJoke84

Why would we? It's expensive as **** and there are no real benefits (scientists only seem interested in space either to discover new life or to watch for asteroids), apart from glory and stuff. I can see China doing it soon, to prove that they're now one of the most powerful countries, but not Europe or the USA.
Quote by mybanez
Why would they have gone back it would accomplish nothing. They proved they can go there and that it has nothing.

Bust out yo glasses grandpa, there be small text in that thurr post.
We been back many times...
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Why would we? It's expensive as **** and there are no real benefits (scientists only seem interested in space either to discover new life or to watch for asteroids), apart from glory and stuff. I can see China doing it soon, to prove that they're now one of the most powerful countries, but not Europe or the USA.

Science and shit.

Ok, who thinks we'll see a Mars landing in our lifetime?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Bust out yo glasses grandpa, there be small text in that thurr post.
We been back many times...

Yeah that supports what I said they went back many times just to prove a point. Does it need to be proved again. Its not worth the money.
Quote by LivinJoke84

Nope. It's too far away. We don't have the technology yet.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Quote by LivinJoke84

I'd like to say yes....but I doubt it
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
I'd like to say yes....but I doubt it

Sputnik was launched in 1957. The first moon landing took place in 1969. That's only 12 years between the first artificial satellite being launched and a man standing on the surface of another celestial body. We've already put a rover on the ground on Mars and you think we won't be able to follow it up with a manned mission in the next, say, 70 years? U crazy

Quote by LivinJoke84

The cost/benefit ratio is too large.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 16, 2012,
Quote by LivinJoke84
Science and shit.

There's no benefit to mankind from scientists being nosy. The moon isn't important. Scientists would only get the massive amounts of funding required to go to the moon if they managed to convince their government that there's a realistic chance that it could benefit mankind - and it couldn't.
Quote by GazzaCee
Nope. It's too far away. We don't have the technology yet.

YET.

Lets say the average age of the pit is 25, theyve still got another 50-60 years to get there if they wanna do it in our lifetime.
Quote by StewieSwan
Sputnik was launched in 1957. The first moon landing took place in 1969. That's only 12 years between the first artificial satellite being launched and a man standing on the surface of another celestial body. We've already put a rover on the ground on Mars and you think we won't be able to follow it up with a manned mission in the next, say, 70 years? U crazy

lol I didn't say it wasn't possible I just don't see it happening though I would love to and
Quote by lambofgod127

has anyone taken a crap on the moon?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by StewieSwan

But those acheivements happened in an era where space exploration was a big agenda and there was the race to the moon between the USA/USSR. The funds aren't there at the moment, and even in 70 years time technology would have to have progressed hugely to make it to mars.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by Dory77
But those acheivements happened in an era where space exploration was a big agenda and there was the race to the moon between the USA/USSR. The funds aren't there at the moment, and even in 70 years time technology would have to have progressed hugely to make it to mars.

Over the past 10 years alone, there have been huge advancements in technology, never mind in the past 43 years. I think in 70 years time, we could easily have the technology to put man on Mars, it would just whether the cost:benefit ratio would be good, and unless scientists prove that doing this would enable humans to eventually move there as a second planet (which would indefinately improve the human species life expectancy), then I can not see the government allowing it, although technology wise, it would be possible.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Quote by Eggmond
has anyone taken a crap on the moon?

Buzz Aldrin states in his biography that a few moments after he placed his feet on the moon he took a whizz in his suit. So he may not be the first man to set foot on the moon, he was the first to empty his bladder.

I think the lunar landings are real, I spent a lot of time reading up on the Apollo missions and the sheer size of the project is so big, that covering such an hoax up is a bigger accomplishment than actually landing on the moon.

Also, the Apollo 15 left a mirror dish on the moon which can be used to measure the distance between earth and the moon WITH LASERS! (Also mentioned in the Big bang theory sitcom) .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Imagine being involved in the Apollo missions that landed on the moon. Devote a good portion of your life to achieve something as amazing as that, only for a whiny, 14 year old, pubeless cunt of a teenager to think he's better than you because he's got daddy issues and thinks the moon landing didn't happen.
Quote by hames jetfield
why is the flag waving without air? Lol stupid Americans

Newtons 3rd law.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Floods_Solo
Imagine being involved in the Apollo missions that landed on the moon. Devote a good portion of your life to achieve something as amazing as that, only for a whiny, 14 year old, pubeless cunt of a teenager to think he's better than you because he's got daddy issues and thinks the moon landing didn't happen.

Quote by WIKI
On September 9, 2002, filmmaker Bart Sibrel, a proponent of the Apollo moon landing hoax theory, confronted Aldrin and his stepdaughter outside a Beverly Hills, California hotel. Sibrel said "You're the one who said you walked on the moon, when you didn't" and called Aldrin "a coward, and a liar, and a thief." Aldrin then punched Sibrel in the face. Beverly Hills police and the city's prosecutor declined to file charges after witnesses confirmed that Sibrel had initiated physical contact, and that Aldrin had asked Sibrel to leave him alone. Sibrel suffered no serious injuries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU

Quote by lambofgod127

They did go there.

And they only went there to prove that they could. There would be no point in going back again.

There have been 12 people on the moon. Really there isn't a whole lot of point in more going.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
i wish our moon had a cool name. i call her (the moon) "Diana".

other planets have cool names for their moon's (satellites). just because we have only one doesn't mean it shouldn't have a cool name.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by slash_GNR666

I believe they did

Yeah they did land but the pic is fake...
as..
There are no stars and the flag is waving while there aint no air on moon.
Gear:-
ESP LTD M-50.
Roland Cube20XL.
Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic 5-String.
Warwick BC-40 Bass Amp.
Morley Power Wah.
EHX Big Muff.
Quote by Harvey Swick
i wish our moon had a cool name. i call her (the moon) "Diana".

other planets have cool names for their moon's (satellites). just because we have only one doesn't mean it shouldn't have a cool name.

Why would you do this after she crashed and died in France.........
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Why would you do this after she crashed and died in France.........

Quote by dhruvd353
as..

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by dhruvd353
as..

the stars arent visible due to the exposure needed to take the pic

it was wire supported
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by Eggmond
the stars arent visible due to the exposure needed to take the pic

it was wire supported

flag was waving because of residual momentum carrying the staff in a swaying motion. it waved longer than it would in a non-vacuum because of the lack of friction between the staff itself and molecules in an atmosphere.

right?

>_>

<_<

Quote by Harvey Swick
flag was waving because of residual momentum carrying the staff in a swaying motion. it waved longer than it would in a non-vacuum because of the lack of friction between the staff itself and molecules in an atmosphere.

right?

>_>

<_<

that too but idiots cant understand that so its easier to say wires did it. like when you tell children santa raped them in return for presents rather than going through the hassle of explaining about coefficients of friction when you tell them why you wanted their tight ass
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

what about the reflectors placed on the surface of the moon which, when shone with a laser, are measurable evidence of our presence on the moon?

Not even entirely sure the moon exists tbh...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Page 1 of 3