woman with phallus
30 37%
ex-male
15 19%
funny third option
36 44%
Voters: 81.
Page 1 of 2
...get a BJ from a woman with a pen0rz or from a woman who used to be a man. Both are of equal attraction.
I'd rather give woman number 1 a BJ.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I would rather have this stupid thread deleted.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
A woman with a penis is a woman who used to be a man. Amirite?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
It's just a BJ, why do I have to know that one has a penis or the other used to be a dude?

A guy turning into a woman is just a crossdresser with lots of money and new age technology, they're still a dude. A woman with a penis is still a woman, except, you know, with a penis. So I think the woman with a dick is less gay.

ITT: TS is a TS
Last edited by xSheogorathx at Feb 16, 2012,
Neither. I oppose trans-gender people.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
If the woman who used to be a man didn't have a penis, then that one. I'm presuming that's the case because otherwise the two options would be the same.

That could be. Maybe it could just be that TS doesn't know much about transsexuals. But maybe he's referring to some sort of hermaphrodite or something, or like an actual girl with two X chromosomes that for some reason just happened to grow a penis somehow, and we're supposed to just go along with it, or maybe a woman with a fake penis or something. I don't really know.

Either way would be pretty hot though, so I don't really care. Unless TS meant what Pagan_Poetry said, in which case I'll take the one with the penis.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
In the case that anyone actually wanted to go anywhere near my junk I'd probably be too busy crying with joy to care. I'm a sad, lonely person.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by neidnarb11890
Both, duh.

What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by Paddy McK
In the case that anyone actually wanted to go anywhere near my junk I'd probably be too busy crying with joy to care. I'm a sad, lonely person.

For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Hey as long as they can take anal who cares, right?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
both.... gladly.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
This thread is the overly-straight man's nightmare. You know the kind. The ones who feel like they have to remind you of their heterosexuality at every given opportunity. The guys everyone believes are so far in the closet they're in denial. The guys who choose the third joke option in this poll.
no because I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Either. Though I'd more prefer the woman with a penis. I love ladyboys, for real, mayne. That would be a dream situation for me.
Both of them were born male dumbass.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by jetfuel495
This thread is the overly-straight man's nightmare. You know the kind. The ones who feel like they have to remind you of their heterosexuality at every given opportunity. The guys everyone believes are so far in the closet they're in denial. The guys who choose the third joke option in this poll.

As a person who picks the joke option in every thread ever, I'm offended by this.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
As a person who picks the joke option in every thread ever, I'm offended by this.

butthurt? what are you gay?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'd take the chick with a dick.

Quote by rgrockr
Both of them were born male dumbass.

Intersex
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Feb 16, 2012,
Page 1 of 2