So, I was looking through my drawers a couple months ago, and found this really weird looking thing that I think is a pick. it's branded "National", and it made of the same color and texture material as my national white plastic thumbpicks, so I think it's fairly safe to assume it's made by the same company. But for the life of me I cannot find anything about it online, or where to buy it. And nobody I know can give me a model number, name, or even say they've seen anything like it before. Maybe you guys can.

Here's a pic:

That is an unrolled thumb pick, though I don't know how they (or you) got it to lay flat. Heated possibly? Either way, that's what it is.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG1550MPBL
Heavily Modified Viper
Peavey 6505+
Peavey Mini Colossal

I wanna be like Gilbert, only Metal..ly..er..
Additionally, Michael Lee Firkins is the man...

Yeah.
^ That's what I was thinking too. I've seen bass picks that look like this, so you can hold onto them better.
Guitars
Washburn A20V 1981
Stagg SG300
BC Rich DLXJRVO
Ibanez Iceman
Jackson King V
Epiphone Special II
Epiphone Embassy IV
Martin D-16RGT
Ibanez EW20WNE
Quote by wage_of_sin
That is an unrolled thumb pick, though I don't know how they (or you) got it to lay flat. Heated possibly? Either way, that's what it is.

Do you know where I could buy more? I am unable to find this information on the internet.

If worst comes to worst, is it possible to make my own from a regular thumb pick? The thing contours perfectly to my hand.
Conventional (ie internet) wisdom indicates that dropping a standard thumbpick in boiling water for a few seconds will make it malleable. Then you should be able to unroll it and it will stay. To ensure the shape remains the same, quench the pick in ice water after the unrolling.

Note: Boiling water is hot. It can burn you, so be careful. Additionally, stuff that comes out of boiling water is hot, so use pliers for handling and unrolling.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG1550MPBL
Heavily Modified Viper
Peavey 6505+
Peavey Mini Colossal

I wanna be like Gilbert, only Metal..ly..er..
Additionally, Michael Lee Firkins is the man...

Yeah.
Quote by wage_of_sin
Conventional (ie internet) wisdom indicates that dropping a standard thumbpick in boiling water for a few seconds will make it malleable. Then you should be able to unroll it and it will stay. To ensure the shape remains the same, quench the pick in ice water after the unrolling.

Note: Boiling water is hot. It can burn you, so be careful. Additionally, stuff that comes out of boiling water is hot, so use pliers for handling and unrolling.

Alright, thanks. I'm still not sure where I got it, and if that's actually how it was made. It contours perfectly to my finger, and I don't believe thestandard national pick would have that contour.
It could be an autoharp pick...
GuitarMoose.com StickyGrip Guitar Picks
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Guitar Strings
Takamine EG523SCB
Michael Kelly Spalted Maple
Blueridge BG 160
Bedell MB 28 G
Bedell TBCE 28 G
Quote by OLDMANTIME

What do you mean?
Quote by OLDMANTIME

Quote by Lusit
What do you mean?

Umm... A pick used to play an Autoharp....
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Papabear505
Umm... A pick used to play an Autoharp....

I was under the impression that regular thumb and finger picks were usually used to play autoharp. That, and I don't believe national makes autoharp picks.

Could be wrong, though.