Recently my guitar link has been making this popping sound no matter what I set the ASIO buffer to. I've made sure that it's not my cables or guitar making the noise. However, when I played it on my new laptop there was no popping sound. So, I'm assuming it has something to do with my computer. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by NothingRocks at Feb 16, 2012,
turn the buffer off
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
This has nothing to do with your question, but how did you get that ****ing thing to work? Mine doesn't work and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

"Muskrats live in my wah wah pedal."

-John Frusciante-
Quote by JFisJC
This has nothing to do with your question, but how did you get that ****ing thing to work? Mine doesn't work and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I just plugged it in and let the drivers install. You may have to download the ASIO drivers from the Behringer site if ASIO4ALL doesn't work for you.