If I were going to kill myself,
I'd certainly avoid the cliches.
I'd do it on a sunny day
miles away from my hometown
on a day I'm feeling great.
Knock a stranger's door and say:
"Hey, that tree out front looks pretty great. Reminds me of one I used to climb when I was eight. Of course that was in a very different state- you wouldn't care about that though, enough delay. May I climb it? It's been years since I had this urge to play."
Then I'd climb that tree the most challenging way,
and when I reached the top I'd scream "Ain't life great?!"
I'd take one last look at the world I'd soon forsake
then take a deep breath and dive
headfirst, as if I expected to land in a lake.
On the way down I'd realize the Big Sleep was probably a big mistake, but in the end I'd be excited to find out where we wake.
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Last edited by rebelmidget at Feb 16, 2012,
I'd laugh if you broke your neck, and you don't even die.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
This is pretty good man! Kinda serious but still funny, stay safe dude!
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I'd laugh if you broke your neck, and you don't even die.

You'd laugh at someone becoming seriously crippled?
Sicko.

I liked this piece, taking a dark topic and putting light hearted spin on it. I've got nothing to criticise, just thought I'd tell you I liked it
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
That tree out front looks pretty great. Reminds me of one I used to climb when I was eight. Of course that was in a very different state- you wouldn't care about that though, enough delay.
not considering suicide, rest easy internet strangers. thanks for the feedback or, in the case of carlos, quotation.
I want Super Saiyan abilities
not considering suicide, rest easy internet strangers. thanks for the feedback or, in the case of carlos, quotation.

honestly one of the best posts i've ever read on here.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn