Good evening, I need some advice. I graduated last summer with an Associates in Criminal Justice, I am working full time for a mobile company which the pay isn't bad but I didnt spend 2 years of college for nothing, I love Criminal Justice and have been submitting my resume to a couple private paralegal/legal assistant jobs on craiglist, I am meeting a counsoler tomorrow at my school for career advice, anyone have any advice themselves or are in the same boat?.
Quote by amicone18
anyone have any advice themselves

No.
Quote by amicone18
or are in the same boat?.

Nope.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'm majoring in Criminal Justice right now.

I'm planning on applying to Law School though, so that's an idea.

Local Law enforcement is probably your best bet because a four year degree isn't required or preferred in that area.

Maybe try looking on this website.
Quote by amicone18
Good evening, I need some advice. I graduated last summer with an Associates in Criminal Justice, I am working full time for a mobile company which the pay isn't bad but I didnt spend 2 years of college for nothing, I love Criminal Justice and have been submitting my resume to a couple private paralegal/legal assistant jobs on craiglist, I am meeting a counsoler tomorrow at my school for career advice, anyone have any advice themselves or are in the same boat?.

Why the flying fuck are you asking this in the pit, of all places?
All jobs are the same. Apply to absolutely every job you think might be relevant to your degree. Everything; even if you don't get it or want it, the interview experience, getting to know more people who you may work for in future is very valuable in the long run.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
...you're using Craigslist to apply for legal jobs? Right.

EDIT for the sake of being constructive: where in the world are you, what previous experience do you have, how good's your degree, etc etc etc. In any case you're going to need to draw up a list of every local firm with a criminal practice and, if they lack formal application procedures, get used to sending off damn good covering letters and CVs. Shopping round on Craigslist isn't going to do anything.
Last edited by Cloaca at Feb 16, 2012,