Page 1 of 2
Quote by whoomit
I got my first job two years ago.

I still work there.

Kill me.

I got my first job two years months ago.

I still work there.

I love it.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
i worked in the service industry. little convenience store-esque thing at the town's rec hall where old people played bingo during the night and young people had sports tournaments/meetings/etc.
there was also a kitchen attached so we cooked food, and my main job was to work the till and bring food out to the people in the hall
i know it sounds bad, but it was tax-free and very easy so i'm not complaining
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
I got my first and last job in 10th grade and was there for four years before they shut down last September. I was an English tutor. Not certified of course.
I was one of the greasy scumbags that threw together your burgers at McDonalds. Was surprisingly good, since I knew the people who owned the store and all of my mates worked there, so we had some good times.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by moscaespañol
I got my first job two years months ago.

I still work there.

I love it.

Good for you Where is it you work?
Receptionist. I'm a straight man.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
I was a summer camp counselor for a couple of years. Kinda meh, didn't pay particularly well but I got to go the pool and stuff pretty frequently
NOPE
Quote by whoomit
Good for you Where is it you work?

Large-ish coffee shop in the posh, private school, parents are doctors and lawyers part of town.

>bitches be miring my espresso skillz

Quote by moscaespañol
Large-ish coffee shop in the posh, private school, parents are doctors and lawyers part of town.

>bitches be miring my espresso skillz

Ooh not too bad then, get decent tips?
Quote by whoomit
Ooh not too bad then, get decent tips?

You know it

I worked at a family reasturant. ever seen the movie waiting? Many goats and brains lol
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Not really a job, but I did do some random housework for an old lady for like $50 a day. She had me do the most pointless things, but was dead serious about it all. I ended up hating it and haven't done it for a year or so. I think her husband died today, actually.

Now I mow a few yards, but I'll probably get my first REAL job this summer.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
My first job was at a greenhouse. It was hard work, but the most fun job I've ever had. I have waaaay too many stories about that place, mostly just about my co-workers and I fucking around and breaking stuff.

There was one particular area of the greenhouse that was pretty far from the main area, so if we were sent back there for a project we were pretty much unsupervised for a couple of hours. My friends and I would act like zombies, throw saws at tables, and just have fun. It's amazing we got anything done.

edit:

Ha, I just remember when we got some of the new kids fired because we left them at Wendy's while on lunch break. My buddy and I gave them a ride and the whole time they were bitching about the job. While they were off doing something we just got in the car and went back to work so we wouldn't be late. When we got back, one of the supervisors asked us where they were, we just shrugged and said they didn't come back. The supervisor just said, "Welp, they're fired!"

To be fair, all they did was fuck things up and were going to be fired soon anyway. Manager just needed the right excuse.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 16, 2012,
Still looking for mine.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
I prefer the batwing.
Yeah the Batwing!!!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Kitchen Porter, I quit after 2 months and found a job as a bar tender.
Got fired from that job for being drunk during the shift.
Je grattes ma gratte...
I used to work at a movie theater but I was eventually fired. That was my first job. Sometimes it was fun, sometimes it sucked.
I've volunteered, but I've never had a job yet.

Quote by FanOfUG
Kitchen Porter, I quit after 2 months and found a job as a bar tender.
Got fired from that job for being drunk during the shift.
Are you an adbot?

ANSWER ME.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by trainspotted11
I used to work at a movie theater but I was eventually fired. That was my first job. Sometimes it was fun, sometimes it sucked.

Oh man, the stories my friend has told me about working at a movie theater. I will NEVER eat anything from the concession stand that isn't pre-packaged.
Quote by due 07
Little League umpire, ****ing hated it.

Brah, I would love that job.

Edit: this thread got me thinking, do we have a coffee thread? We have a tea thread. Let's have a coffee thread.

Last edited by moscaespañol at Feb 16, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol

Edit: this thread got me thinking, do we have a coffee thread? We have a tea thread. Let's have a coffee thread.

Cheap instant + sugar + whisky + milk = perfect start to day.
Ive worked at the same golf course for about 6 years now, and it looks like I'll be going back this summer too as long as my laziness for looking for an internship keeps up
Quote by whoomit
Cheap instant + sugar + whisky + milk = perfect start to day.

>Cheap instant
ISHYGDDT

I was never considered qualified to so much as work a cash register.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by moscaespañol

I thought I would too, but nahhhh. And it's a shame cuz I lurve baseball and some of my best memories are from Little League.

>shit pay
>shit hours
>shit co-workers and superiors
>shit treatment by players, coaches, and parents (especially parents)
Shop bitch at a Ford dealership. Still there. Not a huge fan, but at least I get to be around cars. I even drove a GT500 once.
Quote by moscaespañol
>Cheap instant
ISHYGDDT

Can't taste it that well with the amount of other crap in there usually
I did used to appreciate a decent cup of coffee before, but then I gradually stopped caring

I'm sorry
That reminds me, perhaps I should look for a job ...
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I use to work as an assistant coach for an under 13s boys football team. My primary job was to motivate the boys in any way possible, and I certainly did that...
if your in CA or NV im the guy you call to bitch about your ATT net service, then sell you something XDD
I got a job as a valet when I was 16. I had been driving for two months.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I still have my first job at a local landscaping company. No breaks, drug-addicted boss, paid under the table, someone kill me.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Page 1 of 2