Hey there, I currently own an Ibanez RX350 and I'm trying to find out what its worth. It's in great condition and there's no scratches that I can see for myself. Ive looked practically everywhere to find a value of it, and the closest I can find is a local craigslist listing of the same guitar but with a wiring problem.
The serial on it reads "C434171" and it was made in Korea.

Another question would be, should I put this on Craigslist, pawn it, or how should I sell it?

Thank you in advance.
you should buy a giant gumball machine and have one gumball wrapped in foil, and whoever gets the foil gumball gets your guitar.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
They seem to be going for $350 to $450 on Ebay so somewhere in there I would say. Pu tit on Craigslist and see if you get any responses with good offers sell it there. If not take it to a pawn shop but if they try and give you a terrible deal just keep it and keep waiting for something from Craigslist. You could try Kijiji as well.
Quote by The Vickshow
They seem to be going for $350 to $450 on Ebay so somewhere in there I would say. Pu tit on Craigslist and see if you get any responses with good offers sell it there. If not take it to a pawn shop but if they try and give you a terrible deal just keep it and keep waiting for something from Craigslist. You could try Kijiji as well.

350-450?? Whoa. Ive been seeing through harmony central that they've been going for as low as 150. I really wasn't looking for much, I just have it up on Craigslist for 100. Ill be taking it to a pawnshop nearby just to see how much they can give me for it. Really anything over 100 is going to be great.
I may have found the wrong one but I just searched Ibanex RX350 and clicked on the Ebay link. I saw one on Harmony Central, but the guy there said he got a great deal for $175 I believe.
Yeah, I think eBay automatically searched up the RG350 which goes for about that much. Ill be taking it to a pawn shop this weekend.
Quote by megatallica1134
Yeah, I think eBay automatically searched up the RG350 which goes for about that much. Ill be taking it to a pawn shop this weekend.

a pawn shop won't give you shit, nor will Guitar Center. you will likely get double selling it privately. whether CL or Ebay.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
RX/EX/GIO are the "budget" serie from ibanez, I'd say around 100$ is a decent price.

You might get a "price" at the guitar shop where you usually go, or ask him how much you should ask.

Stay away from pawn shop, theses guys won't give you sh*t even if it would've been worth a lot!