I posted a cover of this song a while back and I was never honestly satisfied with it SO I've given it another try. I've tried to fill out the music more to give it a less flat sound and I've also aimed to improve the way I sing it. I'm quite happy with it to this point but I'd really appreciate any feedback.
Will C4C, so feel free to ask.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/x+X+t+o+c+z./music/play1086941
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
thanks dude. and will do!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Holy hell man thats really impressive! Especially if you recorded all those instruments, and even if you didnt you still mixed it really well. Your voice is a big improvement from the original clip to. Extremely well done man, keep up the hard work. I have a link to my Youtube page in my sig. Id appreciate any feedback you can give me

Cheers
Hey man, I'm so sorry for the late reply, I just saw that you've commented my cover. However, awesome stuff here! My admirations for doing the whole track by yourself, it sounds really smooth and professional, great work with the mixing. And your singing is very, very good. Keep it up man!
My God, your voice is excellent! The production here is stellar as well, and the instrumentation sounds pro. Your voice, though...I mean, it's so polished and expressive. Excellent, excellent work here, man.

Check out mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1522435
thanks alot guys!
most of the instruments were programmed as i unfortunately don't have them at my disposal, but i hope that takes nothing away from the recording. i tried to make them sound as close to the real thing as possible. hope that showed up. if theres anything anybody thinks could use a bit of work or better eq, let me know!

i'll get to checking all your stuff out in the next couple of hours.
thanks again, guys.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez