Those Days
Time has taken it all away, as we take our own ways. And I’ll never see you aging. Tell me everything that you, been doing since I seen you. But I never see you aging. No I never forget the days that we had. As I walk away to a new town. I’ll never forget the days.
Hanging out all day, everyday seems to be the same. For the stupid thing I did. We would be laughing all the day. Never forget the time. It will stay with me for the rest of my life.
So where are you now? Are you stile in that town? Cause I never see them aging. So long I think everything changes. But nothing cans the same. So we will never see those days. And nothing will ever be the same. We will never see those days.
Hanging out all day, everyday seems to be the same. For the stupid thing I did. We would be laughing all the day. Never forget the time. It will stay with me for the rest of my life.
So here I am today. I can’t wait to see the new days. And then they will fade away. Memories are ready to be made, of the brand new days. And then I never see them aging. Just like how the old day fade away. We remember stile them days. Cause we will never forget them days.
But we will never see them aging.
We live longer today because of advances in medicine, health care and ability to share information with others.