Bad luck, dude. A Bigsby on a Fender is bad luck.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
I don't get why it's apparently bad luck to use the normal Bigsby, but it's fine to use the Fender-made one. With the former you're actually acknowledging the real system but with the other...

Oh, screw it.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
I don't get why it's apparently bad luck to use the normal Bigsby, but it's fine to use the Fender-made one. With the former you're actually acknowledging the real system but with the other...

Oh, screw it.

You're right. Fender stole aspects of the Bigsby design, so it would be better if you use the trem that has the Bigsby name on it instead of using the one with the Fender "F" on it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Look up Vibramate. They make a Telecaster Bigsby conversion kit that is pretty awesome. No drilling holes or anything.
Fender Telecaster
Squier Jazzmaster
Fender Deluxe Stratocaster
Hagstrom F-301
Epiphone Dot

Big Muff Pi
Small Clone
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop CFH
Crate V33H>Bugera2x12

Bunderthird (Alt Rock)
www.facebook.com/bunderthird
Quote by kangaxxter
Bad luck, dude. A Bigsby on a Fender is bad luck.

I assume this curse is just a superstition as opposed to being down to any genuine technical issues!?!?

lol