Bitch had it coming
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Bitch tried to get somewhere without taking the bus. Bitch got knocked down. Deservedly.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
At first I thought "okay, there's a bomb on the bus like in Speed, and the cyclist was slowing him below 50 and the bus was going to explode! He's just trying to save lives!"
...Then the bus came to a stop.

If you're going to go through the effort of swerving right into the cyclist to knock him out of the way, why bother even stopping? It's like "GET OUT OF THE WAY BITCH! Oh... oh shit that may not have been a good idea...".
Hope the cyclist's okay. The bus driver's a cockhead.
Bus driver is infinitely replaceable with cyclist in the first part of that comment. Cyclists are a menace.
Quote by sichasick
Yo!

A maniac bus driver runs over a cyclist on purpose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTBzIt3ePGA

What the hell was going through his mind?

I swear, some people never fail to baffle the imagination.

I think you mean her... Only a woman could have done that
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
If the cyclist is alive then:

If not or if he is hurt then:
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I hate stupid cyclists.

Not the ones that follow the rules but the ones that weave through traffic and bomb through red lights. Or the ones that bike right in the middle of the lane and don't bother signaling.

Can you screw off and walk please? I'm riding in a 1 ton piece of metal that can WRECK you in very little time.

It takes me time to stop. I'm going like 60 km, I don't just STOP immediately when I hit the brakes. It takes YOU a SECOND to stop. You stop in less time and in less distance. Furthermore, you might see me coming but DON'T ASSUME I SEE YOU. If anything, you should stop and move out of my way simply because you know its unsafe. You won't kill me if you ram your bike into my leg but I WILL KILL YOU IF MY CAR MASHES YOUR FACE.

Please take that into consideration.

/rant
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Good, hopefully that'll put more people off cycling on the roads
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Bitch tried to get somewhere without taking the bus. Bitch got knocked down. Deservedly.

Haha, this cracked me up!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Support the public transportation or it will hunt your ass down

This seems to be the case.