Neutrinos.

That's all.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

You mean if the one (possibly two?) studies that found neutrinos going FTL are replicated over and over it may be possible.
guys

guys

guys

did you know

15/16 people in jamaica

are from ireland
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Either way it's not impossible given even one study. It shows it MAY be possible. Not impossible at all.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

If they go faster than light, and if faster than light ~ time travel to the future, then why are the neutrinos still there? Don't they have to disappear and come back in some years?
There was this documentary from the 80's I watched that explains it all... All we need is a DeLorian
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
There was this documentary from the 80's I watched that explains it all... All we need is a DeLorian

This.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Vauxite
The neutrinos.. have MUTATED.

Saw that abortion of a movie in cinemas and that line made me laugh out loud.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
That's some cool shit man.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by naedauuf
Either way it's not impossible given even one study. It shows it MAY be possible. Not impossible at all.

Nothing is impossible if you look at it that way. One experiment (that had other studies showing that the calculations on that experiment could have been wrong) doesn't mean much on its own.
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Feb 17, 2012,
when you look in a mirror you see yourself 3.3 nanoseconds ago...it is kind of like time travel :P

Ovation 1771AX
Roland GK-3
Roland GR-20
Boss DS-1
Boss PS-6

ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by AmirT
If they go faster than light, and if faster than light ~ time travel to the future, then why are the neutrinos still there? Don't they have to disappear and come back in some years?

Would that mean travelling to the past? Travelling at light speed would stop the time. As far as we know.

With all this neutrino stuff, I'd wait a few years more.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by IWasMaiden93

There's no such thing as time, the government made that shit up so they could spray dumbing-down-population chemicals in the air at night since you're sleeping because you think that its late
Magnets.

That is all.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Eggmond

best thing in this thread.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by laid-to-waste
guys

guys

guys

did you know

15/16 people in jamaica

are from ireland

duuuude

did you know

every single person from ireland

is from ireland
Quote by naedauuf
Tachyons.

That's all.
Slightly Altered that for you.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by LordBishek
Hypothetical

This. Just because they're used in Star Trek doesn't mean they actually exist.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
They disproved that. When things are traveling at relativistic speeds, time passes differently depending on who's observing. Also, using a satellite to keep clocks synchronized in different locations presents an issue, since the satellite is traveling at a higher speed than the labs, and again time difference. That's what Neil Degrasse Tyson said anyway at the Q&A session I went to (famous astrophysicist).
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by SG_dave
Fix'd

Actually I was gonna say Watchmen, but it is referenced way more in Star Trek, so I went with that.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Actually I was gonna say Watchmen, but it is referenced way more in Star Trek, so I went with that.

Fair play.

I went Watchmen because it's more of a major plot point, whereas in Star Trek it's plastered over holes as a Deus Ex Machina but still kinda stays in the background.
Why is everyone so obsessed with going back in time? The past was shit. Trust me, I've been there.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
My brain automatically added the letters -im to the word possible when I read that title the first time.
nope, time is a man made illusion for scheduals, the night day cycle and earth's rotation around the sun for seasonal change.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here