So, sometimes I don't like the reissue cover of an album I like. I want to know how many pixels in height and width i need to print the cover in order for it to fit into the jewel case exactly. It's just a little thing I fuss over. I want to put the original album cover on the into the infernal regions of the ancient cult CD I just got. I thought it would be the old album cover but when it arrived it was the new one Btw my enter key on my key board is broken so I can't make proper paragraphs. Sorry. what I want to do is maybe make some albums off of media I take from the internet and put it on CD and make my own albums so I don't have to buy them.
Last edited by Darkness_Man at Feb 17, 2012,
Just download a cd cover maker program and put it in. It will resize it for you.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
Just download a cd cover maker program and put it in. It will resize it for you.

Would you link me to one of these? I have no idea how I would even look for one.
Quote by moscaespañol
: rolleyes : makes you look like a cunt.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

I see you're back to your usual cunty self.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
i usually download 500 x 500 for that, then print it off and it's like perfect
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
i usually download 500 x 500 for that, then print it off and it's like perfect

I tried using a program I downloaded for doing this very thing. The program is so convoluted it's making me angry. I should have just done this hours ago.
Quote by Darkness_Man
I tried using a program I downloaded for doing this very thing. The program is so convoluted it's making me angry. I should have just done this hours ago.

You can also check here: http://www.cdcovers.cc/
Quote by Darkness_Man
Would you link me to one of these? I have no idea how I would even look for one.

I think most cd burning programs have a built one. I know Nero and Roxio have them. Cd burner XP has it as well.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
I think most cd burning programs have a built one. I know Nero and Roxio have them. Cd burner XP has it as well.

Dude, i feel like such an asshole for not thinking of just burning straight up flac files onto CDs and then printing out covers and stuff for the jewel cases and never having to pay for CDs again.

My biggest problem as of right now is I cannot find a copy of alda : tahoma : in FLAC format for download. It's one of those albums that isn't available on CD so if I could find a FLAC file I could finally have it on CD and listen to it the way it was meant to be heard, mudder fukker

Actually, also, I lied about that CD album making software not being helpful. It's perfect for what i'm trying to accomplish.
Who the **** is taking down these obscure ass albums from the internet? Is there seriously someone out there who's job it was to take alda's album down from the face of the internet? How the ****!!! am I supposed to get this album? NOWHERE!!! So it makes no sense that people keep taking these things down.