I've been playing for about a year now, and as an unfortunate accident, my ibanez RG neck snapped =(((

(Left it in my car and some ****** threw a cinderblock through my window and landed on the neck and boom)

Anyway

I've narrowed it down to these two and I'm still not quite sure, i'm open to suggestions as well
(I'm looking for a pretty deep metal Sound)

Don't know too much about guitars other than if it feels good and it plays good, it's good for me lol

ESP - http://www.guitarcenter.com/ESP-LTD-F-350-Electric-Guitar-107043028-i1503616.gc

or

Schecter - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Hellraiser-Special-C-1-FR-Electric-Guitar-430480-i1531352.gc
thats awful bro, i'd throw the cinderblock back if i were you (not that i encourage such violent behaviour )

doesn't the schecter have emgs? and the body wood imho is more of a classic configuration, you know the 81/85 and a mahogany body. It will be more deep as you demand than the LTD, mostly down to that configuration. what amp would you be running this through?
If you want a "deep" metal tone, don't go for EMGs.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I would say go with either guitar. i have owned ESP's and Schecters. They are both solid guitars with good pickups and are good quality. I would say maybe look into something that doesnt have a floyd rose if you have never used one before. They can be tricky if you dont know what your doing. If you do know how to tune a floyd then i would say go for it. I presonally like the Schecter C-1 body than the ESP F body but thats just me. You wont be disappointed by either of these guitars.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
I think EMGs offer a great metal tone, but they don't work well out of a solid state amp. If you have a tube amp or a nice head, they sound very metal. They do come up a bit trebley in solid state amps though (I think because instead of just going analog->digital, the chain is longer with active pickups so its like digital->analog->digital)
Quote by hansome21
I think EMGs offer a great metal tone, but they don't work well out of a solid state amp. If you have a tube amp or a nice head, they sound very metal. They do come up a bit trebley in solid state amps though (I think because instead of just going analog->digital, the chain is longer with active pickups so its like digital->analog->digital)

Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Interesting responses, I'm def leaning towards the schecter at this point, and yes I have played both of em with an undecided answer ( at that point), but just put in an order for it today seeing as guitar center just ran out >.>