Dude that sounded beautiful...it would take me so long and so much concentration to play that !!
IM GONNA ***CHANGE*** THE WORLD
Quote by millie&mavis
Dude that sounded beautiful...it would take me so long and so much concentration to play that !!

I would love to learn that song but sadly you have to pay for the tabs :/
Well, of course you have to pay for the sheet music. He's a professional that is good at what he does and he makes his living out of it. It takes time to notate music, especially this kind of progressive music. If you think it's expensive, use your ears to figure out what's going on. I'd say, save some money and buy the tab and go for it or try to listen and figure out since that will improve your ear.

I can't think of any other fingerstyle music that has that same atmosphere that Pino is creating, but check out Sergio Altamura, Antoine Dufor, Trevor Gordon Hall or Stefano Barone for the same label.

Oh, the part at 1:00 in Studio n.7 reminded my of 0:48 it this piece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlDdzNuJto4
Quote by Azhark
Well, of course you have to pay for the sheet music. He's a professional that is good at what he does and he makes his living out of it. It takes time to notate music, especially this kind of progressive music. If you think it's expensive, use your ears to figure out what's going on. I'd say, save some money and buy the tab and go for it or try to listen and figure out since that will improve your ear.

I can't think of any other fingerstyle music that has that same atmosphere that Pino is creating, but check out Sergio Altamura, Antoine Dufor, Trevor Gordon Hall or Stefano Barone for the same label.

Oh, the part at 1:00 in Studio n.7 reminded my of 0:48 it this piece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlDdzNuJto4

I can understand why it is worth money but I just hate there is no other way to get the tabs. Like I could buy a metallica tab book or I could try my luck on here to find something close to being right.
Then why don't you take a stab at tabbing it out, and post it on UG?

... that's where the other tabs here came from ... members freely offering the fruits of their labour
Quote by Steve BP
Then why don't you take a stab at tabbing it out, and post it on UG?

... that's where the other tabs here came from ... members freely offering the fruits of their labour

I could try but tabbing it out and having the music theory correct would be beyond me. I'm sure I could get all the finger positions, but then making it work out musically in tuxguitar would be too hard, maybe I'll take a stab at it.