I've been googling it for hours and I can't find a place where I can buy those bolts that clamp down the locking nut on a floyd rose.If you have no idea what I'm on about,say so and I'll try and put a picture up.
]
how many do you need?

i have some gold ones floating about.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
how many do you need?

i have some gold ones floating about.

All the rest of my floyd rose is black,gold screws would either look crap or amazing
]
well if you decide they would look good you can have them

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
well if you decide they would look good you can have them

For free?
]
Call it £6 and you can have them.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
cool.

£4 plus postage which is £2.

so £6.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
cool.

£4 plus postage which is £2.

so £6.

2 quid for postage?? I might not be that well informed about the royal mail,but it's like 20p
]
pm me mate

you can have them for free

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
They're all over ebay.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
this is the best thread ever

LOL at all the wheeling and dealing
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nice trading mechanism here
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
God bless hookey street...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Allparts, WD Music and Axesrus are the go-to places for any parts. It's rare that all three will be out of stock of something you need, though WD Music can be a little overpriced.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Allparts, WD Music and Axesrus are the go-to places for any parts. It's rare that all three will be out of stock of something you need, though WD Music can be a little overpriced.

I emailed axesrus about it,then the dude wanted me to buy them via email which rang alarm bells. You can't buy them straight from the website. WD Music and Allparts are both out of stock
]
I buy stuff from axesrus all the time, nowt dodgy about them. Actually I keep screwing them over, poor buggers give free postage on everything and I keep making orders, then an hour later putting in another order, the the next day making another order. Once I ordered a single capacitor; the postage would have cost them more than the cap did!
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
I buy stuff from axesrus all the time, nowt dodgy about them. Actually I keep screwing them over, poor buggers give free postage on everything and I keep making orders, then an hour later putting in another order, the the next day making another order. Once I ordered a single capacitor; the postage would have cost them more than the cap did!

Yeah that's such a bummer when you have to pay for two postages,so axesrus are great for having free delivery then. I lol'd at the capacitor, smooth at selling something that loses you money every time you sell it
]
Gak also keep some obscure stuff, they sell the little blocks that go in the trem for clamping the strings anyway so might weoll have those clamps too.
If you get in touch with guitar manufactureres they usually have an agent over here in the UK aswell, I used to get parts direct from yamaha and they weren't expensive. Just blag it and say it's off such and such a guitar.