What is a good way to approach this? i currently have only 5 pedals but the only thing limiting that at this very moment is that i only have a 5 connecter power daisy chain. i intend on purchasing a dunlop dc power brick to solve this problem.

here is what i hope to do:
1) 2 tiers so that i can easily reach all the pedals (i intend on putting the brick underneath the upper level
2) i intend on covering it with felt or something so that i can velcro the pedals in whatever order i feel like at the time

so here are the questions:

material/build suggestions, ways to power it (how long are the power cables that come with the brick? would they be long enough to reach even a relatively far away pedal? maybe a foot?) types of patch cables to use to connect everything, if i were to need more space, would u suggest basically just making a second of the same construction or just adding on in a semi circle type thing

finally, roughly how much should i expect to spend?
that is actually a phenomenal idea. that looks almost better than what i was planning to build out of plywood and probably would cost less!!

any idea of method of transportation? any type of case or a way to make one for this?
Or this will cost you about 50 bucks in materials...

closes up to this

I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Last edited by Papabear505 at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by andrerist
that is actually a phenomenal idea. that looks almost better than what i was planning to build out of plywood and probably would cost less!!

any idea of method of transportation? any type of case or a way to make one for this?

A small plywood box with a door hinge.