8 13%
I can't do it.
8 13%
I've never tried it.
44 73%
Voters: 60.
Page 1 of 2
Challenge Accepted? Tried it before?

I tried it once a couple years ago 4 years ago (wow, years are flying by. I'm starting to feel old. I'm only 19.. tomorrow >_>. I couldn't do it. Nothing has ever dried my mouth out like it.. blergh. Is it even possible?

Inspired by these hilarious reaction videos;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdM_u5y5m5A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8KPdeIb_x0 - This is brilliant
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I never do things like this because I always have a friend who's dumb enough to do it themselves. I can live vicariously through them (and laugh at them too for being such numpties)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Did it a couple years ago, had no problems. The trick is to keep it in the very front of your mouth and not try to swallow any of it. Then you slowly build up spit in the back of your mouth and begin the saturation process until it's all wet enough to swallow.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Did it a couple years ago, had no problems. The trick is to keep it in the very front of your mouth and not try to swallow any of it. Then you slowly build up spit in the back of your mouth and begin the saturation process until it's all wet enough to swallow.

Try 10 saltines in 60 seconds. No spit buildup, no drink.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy

hurpah derpah try like eating like 30 moth balls in like 20 seconds bro. no spit buildup no drink bro, its totally h-core bro. totally.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I never do things like this because I always have a friend who's dumb enough to do it themselves. I can live vicariously through them (and laugh at them too for being such numpties)

I'm that friend that does things. And then my friends will be like "Don't do X" or "Don't jump off Y" or "Don't put that in your mout- That's disgusting".
Quote by devourke
I'm that friend that does things. And then my friends will be like "Don't do X" or "Don't jump off Y" or "Don't put that in your mout- That's disgusting".

I never say don't do it.

I say do it and goad you on. Also, I'd be laughing at you, not with you. Also, you'd probably be a loser and that's why you'd be doing it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by King Donkey
Is it meant to burn your mouth out or something?

It dries your mouth and becomes hard to swallow it, I believe.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by King Donkey

Nah, it completely dries your mouth out making it impossible to swallow.

No, it isn't pleasant.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by King Donkey

it coats and sticks to anything slightly moist, so your entire mouth gets coated. also, if you cough you'll more than likely inhale a bit and begin coughing like crazy

doesnt look too pleasant
NOPE
Sounds like the weetbix challenge to me then. So, who wants to have a go at eating weetbix and cinnamon?
West Ham United
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
hurpah derpah try like eating like 30 moth balls in like 20 seconds bro. no spit buildup no drink bro, its totally h-core bro. totally.

Quote by StonedColdCrazy

You're from Canada, you like MLP. I think you're the one who's retarded.

If my 17 year old son was watching that shit, I would beat the queer right out of him like your father should have done to you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I never say don't do it.

I say do it and goad you on. Also, I'd be laughing at you, not with you. Also, you'd probably be a loser and that's why you'd be doing it.

I just like challenges.
Why is everyone spitting it out straight away? It's not like keeping it in for five seconds is going to be that hard.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Why is everyone spitting it out straight away? It's not like keeping it in for five seconds is going to be that hard.

Funny, I say the same thing to my girlfriend and she beats me for it no less...

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Funny, I say the same thing to my girlfriend and she beats me for it no less...

Oh dear.
West Ham United
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

If my 17 year old son was watching that shit, I would beat the queer right out of him like your father should have done to you.

What I posted was another bar challenge, very similar. What you posted was retarded.
You seem like a real pleasant person.
Quote by King Donkey

1. Record yourself trying it
2. Post here
3. ????
4. PROFIT!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX

How does everybody know when I'm upset? It's really off-putting to know that people can see right through me. But yeah, I'm mad. I'm very mad. I'm not joking either...

Quote by StonedColdCrazy
What I posted was another bar challenge, very similar. What you posted was retarded.
You seem like a real pleasant person.

and you seem like a queef.

Et tu?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Vauxite
1. Record yourself trying it
2. Post here
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
How does everybody know when I'm upset? It's really off-putting to know that people can see right through me. But yeah, I'm mad. I'm very mad. I'm not joking either...

Et tu?

'And you seem like a queef.

And you?'

I don't understand why you said that.
Quote by devourke
'And you seem like a queef.

And you?'

I don't understand why you said that.

Et tu, Brute?

you get it now?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Et tu, Brute?

you get it now?

I know why the quote is famous. I had to read Julius Caesar in college.

What I don't understand is why you said;

"And you are X

And you?"

Why would you tell someone what they are and then ask what they are in relation to themselves? I think you're going to have to start providing more contextual relationships tbh. I've let it slide in the past but now it's gone too far.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Et tu?

Brute?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
It is one of the most stupid things you can do. The saliva can hold it together like cement and if you get enough of it in your throat, it will burn like hell and possibly suffocate you. It is almost like getting pepper-sprayed in the mouth.

Quote by Jostry
Brute?

It is Latin for, "You too?" It is a common phrase from Caesar's last words when he saw one of his friends, Brute (English translation is Brutis), in the mob of senators that were killing him. Et tu Brute? - You too Brutis?
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Feb 17, 2012,
Sweet jesus, no. Why would someone want to do that? If they like pain why don't they pay someone to cut off a testicle and force it down their throat?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy

I do that all the time, at least I used to. I ate saltines like candy

I have never done the Cinnamon challenge. I might someday but don't intend to now
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Telecaster7
Sweet jesus, no. Why would someone want to do that? If they like pain why don't they pay someone to cut off a testicle and force it down their throat?

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Et tu?

to you and everyone who tried to write that word. It's spelled EST, ET means AND.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
to you and everyone who tried to write that word. It's spelled EST, ET means AND.

This is what I said.

And you didn't manage to completely cover your post in menstrual fluid. You missed the 't'.
Page 1 of 2