I just got a guitar from one of my dad's friends... it's like a Strat style copy. bright Redw/ a white pickguard, maple neck Avec black dot markers and 3 single coils. its a SSS rout. the Head says " HONDO DELUXE SERIES 760". there's a sticker on the back on the head their's a says "certified by" then some strange marks. it has what looks to be a ceirel # on the heel of the neck that reads H760MR. the whole thing is rusted; frome frets to pots to the magnets on the pikups. EVERYthing

Thanks ~ Phillip The Epic
sounds like it could possibly be a japanese made Hondo, which are decent instruments - can you post any pictures?
yeah, picutres would help.. we had a hondo in at work and it was pretty damn awesome..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
generally they are pretty nice guitars. Not worth a ton but they clean up pretty easy and play nice.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.