Poll: Have you stolen shit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you stolen shit?
No
37 26%
Yes, once or twice
78 55%
Yes, on the regular
27 19%
Voters: 142.
Page 1 of 3
Sup Pit,

Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what did you steal, how and why?

I stole a lollipop off my nana when I was little but I apologized for it and I stole a duck off some carnies just before new years.

You share now.
i stole someones virginity once
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I used to shoplift. A lot. Glad that's behind me though.

Edit; I stole my CryBaby Wah Pedal from the local music shop.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by devourke
Sup Pit,

Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what did you steal, how and why?

I stole a lollipop off my nana when I was little but I apologized for it and I stole a duck off some carnies just before new years.

You share now.

(Invalid img)
I stole a marble from a vendor at a fair when I was like five. I felt so horrible.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I stole a RC car from the neighbor kid when I was in 1st grade. He was kind of a dick though, so it's ok.
Apart from taking sweets and candy out of the cupboard without asking my parents first? Nah.
West Ham United
I stole a book from the library

And a bag of balloons from the grocery store
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by institutions
I stole some Bionicle shit when I was a kid.

**** yeah, i'm cool.

I miss Bionicles
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I've never stolen anything ever in my entire life.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I go into guitar shops and ask to try guitars out. Then I ask if I can borrow a plectrum. Then I give them the guitar back and leave.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
One time I got invited to some crazy guy's house, and he promised me candy, and then I went into his basement, and took some of this weird stuff he was brewing down there, some sort of magic moonshine or something, and then when I asked for the candy, he told me that I stole his moonshine, and so then he wouldn't give me candy, and then I told my grandpa, and he yelled at the guy, and then I got the candy, but then I decided I didn't want the candy because he was a crazy weirdo who did too many drugs and had a bunch of lepers hanging around all the time and so then I burned down the guy's house and laughed at his misfortune.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Feb 17, 2012,
i stole a single card out of a yugioh delux pack
i stole a godzilla candy bar
i stole a sparkle crayon from my kindergarten class
i also say im getting water but actually get sprite, sometimes
I stole the hearts and minds of the nation with my sparkling wit and charming smile.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I haven't stolen anything in over 14 years now, but I used to be the Robin Hood of tobacco.

I used to steal cigarettes and lighters a lot when I was too young to buy them.

Ah, the 90's...

EDIT: @thegonia777 WTF...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Last edited by Jazz Funeral at Feb 17, 2012,
A couple things way in the past. I've also taken a couple things from work, but only 'cause I'm underpaid
Quote by institutions
I stole some Bionicle shit when I was a kid.

**** yeah, i'm cool.
Quote by Vauxite
I miss Bionicles
If your gonna do Lego, do it proper, mkay?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I used to steal smokes when I was 12, it's how I started. We used to steal the mini model paint jars and throw them at our school at this one wall and it was just a collage of color Oh to be young again
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by theogonia777
One time I got invited to some crazy guy's house, and he promised me candy, and then I went into his basement, and took some of this weird stuff he was brewing down there, some sort of magic moonshine or something, and then when I asked for the candy, and told me that I stole his moonshine, and so then he wouldn't give me candy, and then I told my grandpa, and he yelled at the guy, and then I got the candy, but then I decided I didn't want the candy because he was a crazy weirdo who did too many drugs and had a bunch of lepers hanging around all the time and so then I burned down the guy's house and laughed at his misfortune.

It might be my state talking, but this is possibly creepier than any creepy pasta I've ever read.

So, kudos and all.
I used to ride the bus to school and there was this older kid that was always making fun of me for some dumb bullshit. I went over to his house at night (it was around Halloween so it wasn't suspicious that I was out at night) and stole a skateboard out of his yard.

Turned out to be his brother's, and a kid that I was telling about getting back at the older kid was his best friend. Long story short, it all came back to me and my mom whipped the shit out of me.

I don't even pirate music nowadays.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Loads. Only been busted twice, and that kinda knocked it out of me. That and I grew up and earned enough money to buy the shit I wanted anyway.
Once walked out of the Morrisons (supermarket) in my town with a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of Midori and a bottle of some odd liquer that my girlfriend wanted in my rucksack, and another bottle of Jack up one sleeve, a bottle of Jager up the other sleeve (big winter coat) and still paid for a pack of smokes at the front desk.
At the time I felt like such a boss, but looking back I cringe a little at my sense of self worth.
Quote by Vauxite
I miss Bionicles

They still make em I think? They're just in their 15th generation or something.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I stole a Watermelon Arizona from a gas station once. I was pretty drunk and I was acting as If I had bought It. I suppose I was really natural about It. I even drank It outside and then kept drinking beer right there.
I had to know If I could get away with It.

After that nothing. Although the Idea Is constantly there. Like why should I pay for shit haha.
I've stolen books from the school library on accident loads of times. I just checked them out and then moved.

There was a total douchecanoe in my 1st grade class, so I stole his favorite pokemon card when he brought it to school.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Some hearts.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Some hearts.

Stealing organs, eh? That's pretty metal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by trainspotted11
I stole my hot neighbor's thong. I was house sitting when they were out of town.

that's cute. hopeful you're using the australian version of the word thong and you just have a creepy kleptomania-induced foot fetish.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by StewieSwan
A girlfriend

Might've kinda ever so slightly done this a little bit as well, maybe...
Does internet pirating count? If so, I've stolen music, movies, software, pictures and games. I haven't done any of that since I was 18, though. I've never shoplifted.
Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Feb 17, 2012,
-I stole a ton of candy in the first grade
-I stole 2 gameboy advances from these snobby kids in elementary ( It was stolen from me in the 5th grade. Serves me right huh?)(Another was stolen from me but I got it back.)
-I stole another gameboy SP in the 3rd grade
-I stole this kids watch in the 4th grade but then put it back because he was crying about it
-I stole a soda from my cooking teachers fridge in 8th grade
-I stole a toy G.I Joe compass in the 4th grade
-I could of stolen a bunch of Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards but I didn't care for them

Yep I stole quite a bit in elementary school and I never got caught. I'm not proud of it either. It's been quite a while since I've stolen anything. I don't steal anymore though, even when the opportunity serves itself up on a silver platter. I still feel pretty bad about it.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by theogonia777
Stealing organs, eh? That's pretty metal.

I would never.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I stole a small magazine when I was like 7 I just walked pretending I was reading it lol I got away with it!
Page 1 of 3