So I'm looking for a better amp to replace my *gulp* my spider 4 line 6 15 watter
PLEASE DON'T HIT ME
Anyways I play a lot of blues and am looking for a tone similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1lFxgNj4WU&list=FLJMWctRdd5KRLArFDwMcWdg&index=6&feature=plpp_video

My budget is around $250-300, and I prefer it to be a tube, though it doesn't have to be. It does need to be big enough to play small gigs though. I'm open to all brands, and I welcome used equipment with open arms. Thanks in advance guys
"When the power of love over comes the love of power the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix
They are a little more than you have but are great amps: 15w NOS Fender Champ i believe for $500
I've seen the champs, if I had the money I'd get one. Also I'm really liking the sound of the jet city so far. I'm looking for a nice clapton tone.
"When the power of love over comes the love of power the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix
fender deluxe 3.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Peavy Classic 50 is something you should look into. Save a little more. Get o e. very versatile and does blues well! Its one of Stone Gossard's tricks he keeps in his back pocket.

Pretty much anything is gonna be more cash. Don't sacrifice tube. Especially if you're a blues player. The other suggestions are solid as well.
ΦΚΣ

Life is short. PLAY LOUD!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Jet City JCA2112rc or Carvin Vintage 16.

these are good choices.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks guys, and also I've been looking at a roland bc-60, would you recommend it or the jet city?
~Jimi Hendrix
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
Thanks guys, and also I've been looking at a roland bc-60, would you recommend it or the jet city?
Get the Jet City before the BC. Real tubes always come before "emulated" tubes (unless you're comparing something like a Bugera V22 to an Axe-FX II).
Alright thanks guys I think I'm gonna go with the jet city, I can't believe there's a tube amp that sounds that great in my budget!!
~Jimi Hendrix
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
Alright thanks guys I think I'm gonna go with the jet city, I can't believe there's a tube amp that sounds that great in my budget!!

I think you'll be happy with it. I use my Jet City with a strat for blues stuff and its great.