Page 1 of 5
I keep reading peopel refer to this "group" and sick of it. Who the hell is it?
Using Google does wonders, you know.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
People who do sexy mischievous things and emit light.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Telecaster7
Not who is it, when is it.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Right, I'm just going to go ahead and report this man. Quit posting so many threads.

Unless you can convince me not to... >_>
Last edited by whoomit at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
Right, I'm just going to go ahead and report this man.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Last edited by GunsNSnakepits at Feb 17, 2012,
They're a rogue sect of the freemasons. It's said that Illuminati members have actually inflitrated the freemasons and they are now one in the same. Many celebrities, rappers, and singers are said to be apart of it. Supposedly some celebrity deaths are connected to the Illuminati. It all goes back to freemasonary.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Feb 17, 2012,
Quote by whoomit

F*ck.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
A mechanism for unsuccessful people to justify their failures in life.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
A mechanism for unsuccessful people to justify their failures in life.

Preposterous! This man is obviously one of them.
A SIGNATURE.
Who said a black man in da Illuminati? Last time I checked, that was the biggest racist party.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
A historical group which opposed the church's crackdown on science in the middle ages, if I understand correctly.

They were just really smart ****ers, and they haven't been around for what I think is 600 years or so.
A reason for Zoot and purplehaze to lose sleep at night.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by spitonastranger
TS is the illuminati

I was just about to suggest that.

It all adds up...
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
A reason for Zoot and purplehaze to lose sleep at night.

A SIGNATURE.
It is nothing. Go back to your day.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
A historical group which opposed the church's crackdown on science in the middle ages, if I understand correctly.

They were just really smart ****ers, and they haven't been around for what I think is 600 years or so.

...wut?

The documented Illuminati was formed in 1776.

The Illuminati were intent on infiltrating governments to basically take financial or possibly total control of as much of the world as possible.

Nowadays conspiracy theorists refer to big banking families who probably work together as the same term, but I doubt the Rothchilds actually belong to an order named the illuminati in present day imo.

Other variations include that the illuminati schedules war, is pro population control through killing or chemtrails, and that all the illuminati are repitilian aliens stealing our gold.
it's chalked up to conspiracy theory, secret groups for the elite and mega wealthy that does not include pop stars, rappers, ect,ect and most definitely not people of color this goes all the way back to England and supposedly found its way here around 1700/1800's in United States ( George Washington). There are documentaries ( History channel )on this subject just look em up. Do I think or believe they exist? They could have, do they now? I don't know, some say they do, some say they don't.

edit -garden of grey beat me to it.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Last edited by Ikillintel at Feb 17, 2012,
It is a movement/secret society for "The New World Order", in which there is one government for the whole world, ruled by one leader. Kind of a cult, and they supposedly physically, and sometimes hitorically, eliminate anyone who would stand in the way of creating this world government. Some of these people would be for example, John F. Kennedy (stating now that I don't follow the illuminati at all, I'm against it) which is why some people say that the illuminati assassinated him. They thrive on conspiracy theories.
Quote by garden of grey
Other variations include that the illuminati schedules war, is pro population control through killing or chemtrails, and that all the illuminati are repitilian aliens stealing our gold.

I wish that was true.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by garden of grey
...wut?

The documented Illuminati was formed in 1776.

The Illuminati were intent on infiltrating governments to basically take financial or possibly total control of as much of the world as possible.

Nowadays conspiracy theorists refer to big banking families who probably work together as the same term, but I doubt the Rothchilds actually belong to an order named the illuminati in present day imo.

Yeah, the Dan Brown Illuminati stuff in Angels and Demons was inspired by questionable sources.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Yeah, the Dan Brown Illuminati stuff in Angels and Demons was inspired by questionable sources.

It seemed more realistic to me than world control, assassinations, media infiltration, celebrity involvement and enslavement of humanity. So I just nitpicked and chose to believe the whole "a bunch of smart people get together and teach each other stuff that the church wouldn't allow, and have stopped doing so for a while" thing.
Oh yeah, Brown did a great job of making it seem realistic the way he portrayed it, he's a fun writer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Sh*t guise, NWO AND ALIENS. better start 'hailing' Satan now, so you don't end up in FEMA death camps.
I'm fairly certain the Illuminati were around during the Crusades
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
If you find out we will have to shoot you.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It seemed more realistic to me than world control, assassinations, media infiltration, celebrity involvement and enslavement of humanity.

yea none of that has happend/is happening at all
If the Illuminati was a real thing, they would've asked me to join by now. Hence, bs. QED.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 5